Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AntiGay Preacher Pal of Our Glorious Christian Leader is Closeted Gay Man

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Oh how utterly delicious, how spine-tinglingly ironic, justice on a silver platter with a huge helping of Ha Ha! Rev. Ted Haggard of New Life Church in Colorado was forced to resign when a male prostitute went public with the story of his contractual gay sex with him. And this creep is one of Our Glorious Christian Leader's favorite Jesus boy hypocrites.

"Pastor Ted" also is, oops was, one of the most powerful Christian leaders in the country. As president of the National Association of Evangelicals and pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Haggard talks, oops talked, regularly with Our Glorious Christian Leader and wields almost as much clout and spiteful hatred of fags as Fascists of the Family founder James Dobson. Almost as if by divine coincidence, he appeared recently in Richard Dawkins video "Root of All Evil?" How prophetic, and how completely true the title of this DVD and BBC series.

Fit, arrogant, and aggressively stupid, the 50-year-old lying toe rag is a dynamic leader of the modern movement to spread fake, hypocritical and judgmental Jaheezian values across the world, whether you want them or not - through prayer, subversion of the government and deceitful campaigns of slander against queer people. And an idiot to boot. Did we mention what a fucking moron this clown is?

He's also yet another hypocritical, lying hate mongering Repugnican bastard. Are we up to 50 now during this campaign season? Are Repugnican public figures all lying hypocrites?

It is common knowledge that the people who complain the most about gay people, who are most vocal in their anti-gay hateful diatribe, are quite often closet cases battling an internal struggle with self hatred. In this case the self hatred seems to be very well justified.

Let's hope this latest revelation of the extreme depth of Party of Jesus hypocrisy has an influence on the voters in Colorado and nationwide. What exactly are the real motivations of the people that constantly attack gays and lesbians?

Just say NO to Repugnican/Jesus Party hate-mongering hypocrite Johns.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
You know...any witty comment I could make here would not do this justice.  Let's just quietly enjoy this! :smt004

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Just another example in a long line of televangelist scandals. I always enjoy hearing about these hypocrites getting their just desserts. That fellow Hovind looks to be about to spend the rest of his life in prison, he and his wife both, for tax evasion and fraud. Think the flock'll ever wise up, and realize they're being fleeced by crooks?

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! When I saw an article about this in the student paper this morning, I laughed. Not giggled, not snickered, LAUGHED. Got some nasty looks too. Ha. But what can we expect from a graduate of Oral (Sex) Roberts University? :smt043

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

You know...any witty comment I could make here would not do this justice.  Let's just quietly enjoy this! :smt004

No Comment!

Just want to be on the list of  :snork_lach: 
It makes me so mad that they think they can get away with this stuff.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I like his comment; "Yes I bought the meth because I was curious. But I never used it."

Yeah right and I never inhaled and Bill never had sex with that woman. Please give us a break just admit it and say the guy gave good head and be done with it. What a coward.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Let me predict how this will play out.

Haggard will get

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
As occasionally happens with major news stories, this one inspired me to create a new website.

In the great tradition of our God Hates ... series, we offer for your viewing pleasure
God Hates Fundamentalists.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I think my greatest regret in life was when I chose to be heterosexual because I could have had so much more sex if I had just chosen to be gay.

Oh right, like it

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
This story, and the one about Kent (Dr. Dino) Hovind's tax evasion conviction are exactly why the Germans invented the word schadenfreude!

schadenfreude SHOD-n-froy-duh, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.

I know I shouldn't be so happy about other people's troubles, but damn! I just can't seem to help myself.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Don't christians engage in schadenfreude all the time? I refer to the smug belief that everyone else is going to hell but not your demonination (spelling error intended), and that once you get to heaven, you can see the tortured souls in hell roasting away while you laugh and smirk and feel self-righteous.

Don't worry, Unbeliever, Haggard took delight in slandering and inciting hatred against gays. He had his coming from a mile away.

BTW, this story is international news now. Ha!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
It truly does my heart good to see Kent Hovind's mugshot!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
My good friend Dax informs me that the Dutch also have a word for it - leedvermaak.  :viking:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's the latest developement on this story:

http://news.yahoo.co...sex_allegations

"We, the Overseer Board of New Life Church, have concluded our deliberations concerning the moral failings of Pastor Ted Haggard," a statement from the church said. "Our investigation and Pastor Haggard's public statements have proven without a doubt that he has committed sexually immoral conduct."

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
So it's really tough right now for the sheeple in that church because reality came up and bit them right in the ass. I'm sure they've got their dissembling engines and compartmentalizers running on overdrive. In a week or two they should be right back to completely denying reality again.

The actual fact of the matter is that some people just are gay, and it seems as though that includes Hyper Hypocrite Haggard.

I feel sorry for his wife, as far as I know she is a decent person. This can't be very pleasant for her.  But on the other hand, she prolly knew he was an asshole anyway.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Ted Haggard discusses homosexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/v/W6rSjrBhUIA

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Did he basically admit that it costs him $1000 hush-money?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Well, it seems at least that he has given some thought to how vulnerable a closeted gay man might be if he is sneaking around on an opposite sex partner.

The sad part is that if he did not subscribe to all of the religious-based anti-gay diatribe he would not have felt the need to be gay on the down low.

It seems that anti-gay bigotry sets up a self sustaining hysteresis loop for some closeted gay men.  You don't see this happening to lesbians, I guess it's that old super sexist attitude that without a penis being involved it isn't real sex.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
It's not if the weiner is gay, straight or some combination thereof. It isn't that he's a meth head or not. It isn't even the fact that he's the supposed spiritual leader of all these suckers. The real shame in all of this cowards admissions is the fact that first he absolutely denied it. Then he fessed up to a bit of it. And it won't be long before the whole story is known and he is proven a pathological liar. It's the hypocrisy that is really the part that disgusts me. As my ex Navy chief old man use to say so eloquently: "Don't stand there with your drawers full of shit, telling me how to properly wipe my ass." :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

This story, and the one about Kent (Dr. Dino) Hovind's tax evasion conviction are exactly why the Germans invented the word schadenfreude!

schadenfreude SHOD-n-froy-duh, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.

I know I shouldn't be so happy about other people's troubles, but damn! I just can't seem to help myself.

The first I heard of this was on some AM station in the car...so I guess my schadenfreude over poor Pastor Ted's plight gave me some fahrvergn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users