Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AntiGay Preacher Pal of Our Glorious Christian Leader is Closeted Gay Man

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I just wish there was a video tape.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Betty Bowers, well known as America's Best Christian, has finally spoken out on this matter, in her usual understated fashion.

There is also this video which starts out way too loud, so turn your speakers down at first.

http://www.youtube.com/v/leOnaJqDOXo

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I've just seen the movie "Jesus Camp", and guess who makes an appearance towards the end? You guessed it! Good old Reverend Ted. Man, that was the scariest movie I've ever seen, no horror movie even comes close. If those kids aren't being brainwashed, then brainwashing doesn't exist. I'm afraid the movie will "inspire" many other churches to do similar indoctrination procedures, if they aren't already, and if this becomes really popular, we're through as a constitutional republic. Of course, that may be the case anyway if the Jesus Party steals these coming elections, which I'm pretty sure they'll do. I sure hope I'm wrong about that, but only time will tell.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I sure hope I'm wrong about that, but only time will tell.

Oh shit, I have never known you to ever be wrong.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, I thought I was wrong, once, but it turned out I was mistaken!  [smilie=tongue.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
"Bathing suit area" ? No, this guy can't be for real Posted Image Bet he has little frills round his furniture to hide the legs, in case he has impure thoughts Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

:farao:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
The Onion ROCKS! :smt020

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I guess the Fabulously Reverrnd Ted isn't the only one hiding out in the church:

Another US church hit by gay sex allegations

These guys must have lots of fun when they go on their "retreats"!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
And they still don't get it.. And they damn well have no intention of getting it. And they will go to their graves not getting it.

The absolute height of irony is this idiot preacher saying he has been gay since he was 5 years old and prayer has had no effect.

Yes you idiot because Nothing Fails Like Prayer!

He is gay, he is always going to be gay, and God did not make him that way because there Ain't No God.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I don't understand why people are in denial of how they were born. It is as if they want to be a black guy at a KKK meeting. Is it wrong to be a certain way?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

And they still don't get it.. And they damn well have no intention of getting it. And they will go to their graves not getting it.

The absolute height of irony is this idiot preacher saying he has been gay since he was 5 years old and prayer has had no effect.

Yes you idiot because Nothing Fails Like Prayer!

He is gay, he is always going to be gay, and God did not make him that way because there Ain't No God.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Well, at least this Barnes fellow wasn't a gay basher, he didn't take any stand on the politics of gay marriage. So he wasn't nearly as hypocritical as Haggard. I'm not sure why he stepped down, the article says the church received a phone call, but gives no other details. I kinda feel sorry for this one, doesn't sound like he was a bad sort, aside from his religious affliction.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Y'all might find this one mildly amusing:

Manliness is next to godliness

A moment later he adds a fervent: "Thank you, Lord, for our testosterone!"

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Hmm, just to help these poor emasculated victims of the Jeebus hijackers, here is a thought.

Maybe when a GodMan is about to fart he could lift his non-dominant leg and yell out "This one's for you, Jeebus".

It's well known that Jeebus, being the manly man that he was, frequently bragged about his farts.

I hope I have tuned in properly to the zeitgeist of the GodMen!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

It's well known that Jeebus, being the manly man that he was, frequently bragged about his farts.

Yeah, that's probably how he killed that fig tree! Gives the phrase [smilie=holyshit.gif] a whole new meaning.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
It's hilarious to see that the Godmen managed to build a new religious movement from arguments with women over toilet seat lids. :snork_lach:

Pity them, in their immature little quest to make their god into something he supposedly never was (ie. a war-mongering self-absorbed asshole) so they can continue to be the same way without having to do inconvenient stuff, like changing their worldviews or giving a sh*t about their wife's feelings.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I like this movement. They could all stand across from each other butt naked and kick each other in the nuts yelling; "THANK YOU JESUS! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users