Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Atheist podcasts!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Val

Val

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Does anyone else listen to the atheist podcasts out there? There's one by the American Atheists and the Infidel Guy show (well, the ones that I know of.) They're kind of interesting. I commute for over two hours each day, and it is MUCH better than regular radio!

Just curious! :)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I've listened to Infidel Guy, but not while commuting. I'm fortunate enough to work from home 95% of the time.

How is the American Atheists one?

Val

Val

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
The American Atheist one works "better" for me since the length of the shows is about the same as my train ride, so I don't have to stop and come back :D (I've listened to quite a few partial Infidel Guy shows, though!) The sound quality isn't the best, though. The content of it has been great, though...very interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users