Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More homophobic 'facts' from the Death Cult

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
[quote]From Article

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
You know statistics can be used to buttress a falsehood by cleverly leaving out little bits that are inconvenient to the desired result.  If you conceal enough  facts you can even convince a majority of people that a foreign nation is concealing oil under their heathen sands, or WMDs, or terr'ists. One out of 3 ain't bad.

So Kinsey found that 37% of homosexuals engaged in sex with persons under 17, did he?

I'd be willing to bet that 37%, or more, of heterosexuals also engaged in sex with someone under 17.

What is missing from these carefully sculpted statistics is the age of the persons having sex with these teenagers. Could they have been teenagers themselves?

If two teenage boys have sex with each other are they both child molesters?

And it is also a fact that in the UK the age of consent for sexual activity is 16 years old, so if two persons over the age of 16 have sex it is not therefore a crime.

And let's take the case of closeted gay Catholic priests into account. These men, exactly BECAUSE of the homophobic lies of their own church, are afraid to approach another adult BECAUSE of the lies they themselves help to perpetuate about homosexual persons. This makes them predisposed, IMHO, to finding someone vulnerable upon whom they can superimpose their twisted and frustrated sexual fantasies.

If these men were out of the closet, then they would not feel the need to victimize children, they could go to a gay bar to pick up an adult hot date.

I'd like to see these Catholic bigots produce some statistics that compare the frequency of child abuse among clergy-persons of the Catholic faith versus other religions. That might be interesting.

How just exactly like a religion to pretend to be the cure for a problem that they themselves created in the first place. If bigots did not constantly hound gay people, then we would not hear about closet-case Catholic priests molesting children.

The fucking nerve of these assholes!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Now Steve, you know you are just angry because you are trying to promote your homosexual agenda and this type of story throws a bad light on your cause.  :snork_lach:

I was 17 when I got married and I had been 17 for a whole month to the day. My wife and I had lived together for nearly two years before that. We were both 15 when we moved in together. Does that make either of us child molestors? She turned 18 two months before me and according to the law as it reads now that makes her guilty of pedophilia and child rape.

Like Steve said to just make a blanket statement is the best way to spin a "fact" toward your direction.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Now Steve, you know you are just angry because you are trying to promote your homosexual agenda and this type of story throws a bad light on your cause.  :snork_lach:

It's hard to argue with you when what you say is so obviously true :-)

As a matter of fact, I've been working on some improvements to a public service website today. It is one that I created because of my concerns about the suicide rate among gay teens. It's crap like this Catholic hate propaganda that drives these poor kids to wanting to harm themselves.

I have some knowledge of this, having been a gay teen in a Catholic High School.

So if you want to see my public response to this kind of crap, have a look at I Think I Might Be Gay.

Steve

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Let's just say that the Catholics are in no position to be accusing anyone else of pedophilia.

Posted Image

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
About a year ago, two teenagers committed suicide because their parents didn't approve of the relationship and the one boy was moving away. I think parents need to learn that this is a different world then from before, and that there is nothing wrong with what your sexual preference is.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Posted Image

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Given the well-documented tendency of xians to lie through their teeth, I wonder if the Archives of Sexual Behaviour is actually aware of - and would confirm - the quoted statistics?
:fi_lone_ranger:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users