Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ungodly Goes Hawaiian

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It was a rainy day in November, 1996 when I agreed to meet a guy who had seen my personals ad on Yahoo, followed the link to my (then only) website, read a bunch of my short stories and poems, and thought I might be interesting to meet.

So I agreed to meet this guy at a Starbucks in Sunnyvale CA on a drizzly overcast Sunday. He had seen photos of me on my website, and I had a general description of him from our phone conversation.

Well, we ended up walking in the rain and talking excitedly with each other as we discovered that we connected on so many levels. We shared a deep dislike of religion in all of its manifestations, we were both huge fans of Monty Python, our tastes in music overlapped immensely, and there were other things we had in common that you would rather I not go into in detail, so I won't.

After a few hours of getting to know each other I invited him back to my place, where my daughter was living with me at the time. We giggled like schoolchildren for a few hours over different Monty Python sketches while my poor daughter sat nearly dumbstruck at this behavior.

Finally I offered to show him my collection of fag Tshirts, conveniently located in another room, and I leave you to imagine the rest.

That evening I explained to him that he would be required to live with me from now on, but I did let him return briefly to his home a few times to collect his mail and things of that sort.

On Saturday we'll be traveling to Maui for a week-long vacation to celebrate our ten year anniversary of "wedded" bliss.

I expect to be able to get online from the condo we have rented, and of course I'll be taking one of my many Apple computers with me.  But I prolly won't be online as much as usual until we return.

As always The White Coyote has full authority to moderate or administer the forum, and I agree in advance with any decisions he might make.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Have a great time. And we want to see the pics of you in a grass skirt. I think.
:fi_lone_ranger:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Enjoy your vacation. Posted Image

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
How cool! 10 years? Wow. That's a little less than half my age.

Are you going to try surfing? You must provide a detailed report of your experiences if you do. :snork_lach:

Enjoy thyself, and try not to get eaten by sharks. :smt106

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Have a fun one!

We want pictures too!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
ENJOY!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Thanks all, I definitely will not be surfing. I can break bones just watching people exercise.

We might go snorkeling around some coral reefs, and I will be taking photos.

I'll certainly try to enjoy the trip :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users