Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Well...?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Have you kicked the bastards out of Congress yet?
:fi_lone_ranger:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
*please yes please yes please yes*

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

Have you kicked the bastards out of Congress yet?

I just did my part! I hope everybody used paper ballots! Demoncrat straight across the board (well, they are 4% less evil, as Ungodly says) plus a yes vote on domestic partnerships and a NO vote on the moronic "definition of marriage" act.

Marilyn Musgrave herself was kind enough to call my cell phone and leave a canned message in my voice mail. I really do hate that b*tch.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
The best we can hope for is a restoration of some semblance of checks and balances.  At the very least it would deadlock the government and prevent either extreme from doing too much harm.  If the worst comes the worst however, and nothing changes, we can say that we're not the ones to blame for screwing everything up.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I hear that the extreme creep Senator Rick Santorum will be looking for a new job.  Woo hoo!  I do not care very much for that muthafucka.

We voted too.  My dear husband is formerly of the British persuasion, so he does not have as much experience voting in US elections, I think this was his third time.  I explained to him that when you see ® after a candidate's name that means Replace.

Our Governator vetoed a gay marriage bill a while back.  Guess who we vetoed?  I think it is going to win though, it's so hard to get rid of a Governator.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Just got an early return up here in the everblue state of Washington. Maria Cantwell (D) beat Mike Meely mouth Mc Gavick ® Senatorial race. :snork_lach:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Democrats have taken control of the House. They're a couple seats short of taking Congress, but it's a start.

The best news I've heard all night: South Dakotans voted down the medieval abortion ban that was certain to kill a lot of women. Somebody does like us after all! Maybe there is hope...?

Howzat, Seti? Not perfect, but, well, what can you expect anymore from us crazy Yanks? :snork_lach:

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Ahh, all those poor Repugnicans in the dole queue. My heart would bleed for them - if I could stop pissing myself with laughter for a moment
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://smileys.smile.../36/36_1_33.gif

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Hey Seti,

I think we have taken a step in the right direction, which is left of course.  As I type the Senate is still undecided in Virginia (Virginia is for haters) and Big Sky Country. It would be cool if the Party of Jesus lost the Senate too, but just the House is great, great news.

Next item on the agenda should be articles of impeachment. I believe it is very important that we get rid of Darth Cheney first. I do not want that hyper-criminal to become President. Then we go after Our Glorious Christian Leader.

Once they are out of office and we have a human President, then we can set up some war crimes trials.

I know I'm dreaming, but it is a nice dream!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Proverbs 11:25

The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Isaiah 32:5-8

The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said [to be] bountiful.
For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
The instruments also of the churl [are] evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.
But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users