Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Funny Joke

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
With all your honor and dignity, what would you do? Please don't answer without giving it serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line- this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida... in Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a news photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power.

Suddenly you see a man in the water, fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is -- it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

I think I would go with the colour. Enhance his eyes.:P

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
I would choose black and white. It would reflect the way he views the world.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
It's hard to change film when you are laughing and cheering.  It is also difficult to change film when you are down on your knees thanking the God you thought never existed for answering your prayers. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
From a purely technical perspective, I'd definitely go with color film. You can always convert it to black and white later, and you'd have your choice of the R G or B channel to use to get the best detail in the face of Our Glorious Christian Leader.  I would not use film. I'd use my Canon EOS5D 12.8 megapixel digital SLR, and believe me I'd zoom in as far as I could to fill the frame with my subject. It could be the only photo ever seen of this subject in which it was not smirking.

That was an absolutely wonderful survey, thanks!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Wouldn't it be cool to have a life ring made of something that would disolve suddenly after being in the water for let's say, a minute. I always thought that would be so hilarious, in a sick twisted sort of way. I mean you wouldn't use it on a real human drowning but in this case wouldn't that be one for Americas Funniest Videos?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
White Coyote, you have a sick, twisted, and delightful sense of humor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users