Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

America Decides; Repugnicans Are Repugnant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
America has made a clear and unmistakable value judgment about the Party of Jesus. The people of this country have finally realized that the Jesus talk coming from the Repugnican leadership is nothing but a ruse. They have noticed that the Repugnicans have been playing Fundamentalists like fools. They have realized that in the White House, the evil men that have funneled billions of taxpayer dollars into a war that promotes terr

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Have those bastards been impeached yet? Have they been put in prison yet? Have the war criminals been executed yet? I feel like a kid in the back seat yelling "Are we there yet?" every five minutes! I'm still holding my breath, though, waiting for the other shoe to drop. I still can't believe the neothugs were unable to keep from losing control of the House, and maybe the Senate, so I still expect something to happen that will reverse the elections we've just held.

I can't help being pessimistic, I'm happier that way, since, as Benjamin Franklin pointed out, an optimist is always expecting the best to occur, and when anything less than that happens, they're disappointed. And since the best doesn't happen very often, the optimists are constantly unhappy. A pessimist, on the other hand, is always expecting the worst, and since the worst seldom happens either, the pessimist is happily surprised more often than otherwise.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
[quote author=Ungodly link=topic=237.msg1532#msg1532 date=1163016110]
America has made a clear and unmistakable value judgment about the Party of Jesus. The people of this country have finally realized that the Jesus talk coming from the Repugnican leadership is nothing but a ruse. They have noticed that the Repugnicans have been playing Fundamentalists like fools. They have realized that in the White House, the evil men that have funneled billions of taxpayer dollars into a war that promotes terr

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Rummy's gone. Shrub kicked him out a few hours ago. Finally! One senile old fool down, how many left to go? Too many.

Now he's going to be replaced with a carbon copy yes-man, but this signals that the Shrub and Cronies are getting pretty worried about E-rock.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Just read on MSNBC that the Dems have taken over the Senate as well as the House. This officially makes the Shrub a lame duck president along with being a lame ass as well.

By the way not to shit on anybodys parade but "I know a guy" who use to work for Gates. He's slick, smart and sly. We have gone from a buffalo in a china shop to a snake in a rope factory. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts

By the way not to shit on anybodys parade but "I know a guy" who use to work for Gates. He's slick, smart and sly. We have gone from a buffalo in a china shop to a snake in a rope factory. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Anyone in charge of the US Department of Killing Foreigners In Their Own Country is not going to be a sweetheart anyway, and Our Glorious Christian Leader would only pick a vicious bastard to be on his team.

This does not diminish my joy that my predictions of a huge Repugnican bloodbath have come true in spades. I'm proud of my fellow Americans for finally seeing through the wolf in the dunce cap.

Hopefully the Demoncrats will prove to be actually up to 4% less evil as expected.

So much to do, so many felons to prosecute.

WWJI? (Who Would Jesus Impeach?)

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I almost wet myself over this news about Rumsfeld.  I have been having a very good day today!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Anyone in charge of the US Department of Killing Foreigners In Their Own Country is not going to be a sweetheart anyway, and Our Glorious Christian Leader would only pick a vicious bastard to be on his team.

How true!  I don't think anyone is under any false illusions as to who we're getting.  Obviously, The Fire has just taken over for The Frying Pan.  But the main thing is that the masks and pan makeup of this little two-step kabuki these assclowns have been performing for the past 6 years have been wiped completely away.  For maybe the first time in my lifetime, the American people have spoken.  Rush Limbaugh must single-handedly be draining half the country's bandwidth in search of internet order painkillers, and I doubt even a smug little bastard like Sean Hannity could work up a convincing smirk this evening.  I hear they are wearing black arm-bands at Fhoax News Notwork tonight.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I am going to purposely watch Faux news in the morning just to hear their "spin" on the subject. Oughta be a hoot! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yeah, so we've replaced the devil we know with the devil we don't know. This Gates guy was up to his eyebrows in the Iran/Contra shennanigans. I don't expect any change at all in our foreign policy, all they did was throw us a bone.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
It isn't so much what they've changed to - I mean, no-one expected a dove with an olive branch in its beak. It's that they've been forced to change. Let's just enjoy that for a moment.
[move] :icon_weelchairbb: :icon_weelchairbb: :icon_weelchairbb:[/move]

:fi_lone_ranger:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, I did enjoy it - for a moment. Now I'm more worried than I was before the change!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I can't believe there are some folks that still aren't looking at this as great news. Useless idealism is ridiculous. Yes it isn't a perfect world and the democrats are just a wee bit better than Shrubs henchmen but it is still a step upwards rather than "Stay the course"  There is not going to be instant gratification and the wheels of change roll very, very slowly but be realistic at least and enjoy the moment for what it is. The American people have just slapped Bush in the face and the election wasn't stolen. If you aint happy about that then you are just a dreamer anyway and nothing would make you happy.  I am enjoying seeing this democracy actually working again. I'm with you Abandoned Mind. Enjoy it why you got it!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts

I am enjoying seeing this democracy actually working again. I'm with you Abandoned Mind. Enjoy it why you got it!

Yes, it's great being an American again. We can vote for people and our vote can have an effect on who wins.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I can't believe there are some folks that still aren't looking at this as great news.

Well then....check out these wholesome 'mercun folks!

PLEASE LORD JESUS, COME QUICK!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
Don't miss the very important point that the Party of Jesus was defeated. Hell, they were not just defeated, they were reduced to a bloody protoplasmic pulp of bribe taking, influence peddling, gay bashing, Jesus praising puddle of red slime.

Sure there are still nutters in this country.  How could there be religion if there were no nutjobs?

Remember that during the heyday of the British Empire, the British government got the clever idea of exporting all of their riff raff. As it ended up, Australia got all of the criminals and America got all of the religious nutjobs. This is because Australia had first choice.

In Massachusetts, a few generations before our revolution, a law was passed proscribing the death penalty for anyone that refused to profess that the BuyBull was the word of doG. The freekin death penalty. Here in America. 

So this nation was founded by the children of lunatic expatriate intolerant religious fanatics. Most of them were keenly aware of the problems with nutjob Christianity cults like Protestantism and Catholicism. That is why they erected the walls between lunatic religious freaks and corrupt politicians.

Now the Repugnicans had a good go at tearing down those walls, and the peace loving, oops, well the people of the US took a close look at the kinds of Crusades that develop when you combine religious lunacy with corrupt politicians.  And the people said fuck this shit. And so the Repugnicans are fucked, as well they should be.

Now, as you are very well aware, God is a Repugnican.
Posted Image
(poster courtesy Austin Cline @ about.com)

Now here is the point you should try not to miss: A majority of Americans just said NO to doG.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Remember that during the heyday of the British Empire, the British government got the clever idea of exporting all of their riff raff. As it ended up, Australia got all of the criminals and America got all of the religious nutjobs. This is because Australia had first choice.

Hee Hee Hee Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
:farao:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Anyone noticed that the stars in the GOP logo are upside down? Isn't that a Satanic symbol? How come the right-wing Christer nutjobs haven't noticed that? Has their faith blinded them to it? I think we should start pointing it out to them at every opportunity!

In fact, I think I'll go over to Y!Answers and ask about it, see what they say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users