Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cheney will refuse subpoena

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Cheney Says Unlikely He Would Comply with Congress Subpoena

Now that's what I call arrogance!

He's also said that they'd change nothing at all in their war strategy if the Dems won control of Congress, but Rumsfeld is gone, and I'd say that's a pretty major change. You can usually bet that whatever they say, the opposite is true.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Aww, does poor widdle Cheney Wheney not wanna pway fair? Does he not wanna compwy with the other boys and girls' wishes?

Ha ha, tough! When you help drive a democracy into the ground, you get to face the people's wrath when they want to revive it. Comes with being a dickhead. All's fair in Cheney-bashing and war tribunals...

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'm hoping, though not with much confidence, that we can have a real 9/11 commission now, to root out what really happened, and who really did it.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Only the President is safe form the courts.  Even the vice-president can be arrested.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Only the President is safe form the courts.  Even the vice-president can be arrested.

You sound sexy when you say that!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I should try that:  FlatEarth Says Unlikely He Would Comply with Congress Subpoena.  How fast would I end up naked in a jail cell on foreign soil being terrorized by German Shepherds while grinning corporals posed with a boot on my neck?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
And of course, since our Glorious Christian Leader has said that we do not use torture, those attack dogs and that boot on your neck would just be a gentle way of encouraging you to cooperate with the Party of Jesus' military arm.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

And of course, since our Glorious Christian Leader has said that we do not use torture, those attack dogs and that boot on your neck would just be a gentle way of encouraging you to cooperate with the Party of Jesus' military arm.

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah, that's what they call "tough love"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users