Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scientists wade into evolution dispute

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Help Ohio Public Education

It's about time scientists started getting into the fracas! More power to 'em!

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I wonder what these people will do in twenty years' time, when the US has no young scientists, and no-one capable of teaching science? A whole generation with no understanding of how to undertake research, the nature of scientific evidence, the ability to think critically. The damage to the economy - not to mention the healthcare system - will be incalculable. Meanwhile, coming up on the rails, the Chinese economy...

Doh! Silly me, what am I thinking. Jesus will come...
:farao:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I don't know how to make people realize the danger this nation is facing, but it's got to be done, somehow.

[quote name='"Seti"]Doh! Silly me' date=' what am I thinking. Jesus will come...[/quote']

If he does come, I expect he'll be really pissed off!  :snork_shok:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
So why don't religious conservatives go after the field of forensic pathology like they do evolution?  After all, it blatantly contradicts the biblical notion that people can rise from the dead.

I think they're just upset that they can't support the geocentric model of the solar system any more without looking like total idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users