Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A man and his donkey...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Dobson: Same-sex marriage would lead to "marriage between daddies and little girls ... between a man and his donkey"

[smilie=holyshit.gif] [smilie=damn.gif]

[move]:smt026[/move]

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
You mean they don't marry their donkeys in some US states? I suppose they think just taking them out to dinner means the poor old donkey has to put out. Some things never change.
:farao:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Unbeliever,

I don't need to click on that link to understand what a load of horse shit the target page contains. Seeing the name referred to in the link tells the whole story.

One of these days Dobson will be dead and I won't, and then we shall see who pisses on whose grave.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America

Dobson: Same-sex marriage would lead to "marriage between daddies and little girls ... between a man and his donkey"

Just because HE would doesn't mean everyone else will.  Typical religious hypocrite, projecting his shortcomings onto others.  He just needs to learn a little self control.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
- from Post in reply to article

re: Dobson: Same-sex marriage would lead to "marriage between daddies and little girls ... between a man and his donkey"

if, as dobson says, the law allows for "marriage between a man and his donkey", what would their children look like?

i mean, would their kids look like human babies, or donkey babies, or something in-between?

and if the offspring of such a union looked like a mix of donkey and man, wouldn't that confirm the theory of evolution?

* - Dem02020 / Sunday October 9, 2005 06:01:41 PM EST

I imagine it might look something like this.  No doubt a sinning, godless, hommasekshul!

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

[I imagine it might look something like this.  No doubt a sinning, godless, hommasekshul!

Posted Image

But that's a Catholic Priest marching in a gay pride parade in search of virginal altar boys, isn't it?  I guess the priesthood does make sense for a cross-breed child of a donkey and a human, as such cross-species offspring are quite often sterile, especially the males.

Maybe this whole gay marriage thing is actually being promoted secretly by the Catholic Church so that more people will marry donkeys and produce pre-priestal sterile homo spawn.  Do ya think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users