Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why does anyone listen to this guy?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Archbishop attacks public atheism

The Archbishop of York has condemned what he called the systematic erosion of Christianity from public life.

Well, at least we're being a thorn in someone's side! He's going to be a lot more unhappy before we're through...

:snork_blin:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Yeah, because as everyone knows, if anything comes along that contradicts the conservative Christian agenda, atheism must be behind it.  After all, an atheist is defined as anyone who isn't a Christian, dont'cha know. :roll:

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
This one's a doozy:

Campaigners against religion in public life had an "intolerant faith position"

They really just don't get it, do they? I actually responded to this on a different news site, suggesting that if the archbish would like to provide some evidence in support of the existance of god or Jesus, the erosion of xianity in public life would no longer be a problem. For some reason, they didn't publish my comment.
:farao:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

For some reason, they didn't publish my comment.
:farao:

Hmm...fancy that! I wonder how they could've overlooked it? :smt102  I'm sure they meant to publish it, but, uh, the doG ate it! Yeah, sure, that's the ticket!

[smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users