Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who'da thunkit?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Religion will have broader political role in future

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The author does not take into account the continuing decline in the number of persons afflicted with religious beliefs, nor does he consider the recently demonstrated backlash by rational persons against Fundamentalist political power.

The world needs a new meme "Just say NO to Jeebus".

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wonder how much the two Santa Claus theory had on the recent electoral win by the Democrats? Anything to it?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
I don't believe that issues of tax cuts or government spending were deciding factors in these midterm elections. It seems clear that the press is, surprisingly for once, correct in their conclusion that the mass slaughter of Repugnican candidates was primarily a vote of no confidence on wars initiated by direct order of Jesus as given secretly to the Presidunce of the United States.

Whether for the most ideal reasons or not, the occasionally peace-flirting with people of the United States said NO to the corpogovernment war of capitalist imperialist aggression against the peace hating people of Iraq. And of course a correct conclusion reached for the wrong reasons is still correct.

I believe the best reason for saying no to the Iraq war is because modern wars always kill primarily innocent civilians, and I have this ridiculous and idealistic notion that it is better if people do not intentionally kill other people.

But if my fellow Americans are saying no to Vietraq just because they do not share the self delusional view that we are winning put forward by our Presidunce, it is still good to see their rejection of this particularly vile campaign of mass murder in the name of ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Halliburton, Becthel and the entire Pentagon corporate culture of returning money to stockholders by means of war profiteering.

If there was ever a war that was started in order to better the interests of the rich and getting richer warmonger elite, it certainly was this war that was sold to the sheeple with a pack of lies and the constant repetition of the Big Lie a la Naziism.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

the constant repetition of the Big Lie a la Naziism.

Yeah, I think the smirking chimp said something about catapulting the propaganda. How could anyone hear that and still like the guy? Even the low numbers in the recent polls are too high for my liking - hell, even one percent would be too high, but at least that would be within the margin of error!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
I think that 25% of the people in our great country fervently believe it is their religious duty to support Our Glorious Christian Leader so that he can instigate the second coming of Fictional Guy that will finally relieve them of all of their credit card debt.

Remember, half of the people are of below average intelligence, and half of those people are really, really dumb. That accounts for a significant portion of Our Glorious Christian Leader's remaining 31 percent, IMHO.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hmm...too bad eugenics is out of the question. [smilie=m-kay.gif]

I know, that's naughty of me, so: [smilie=spank.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

Hmm...too bad eugenics is out of the question. [smilie=m-kay.gif]

I know, that's naughty of me, so: [smilie=spank.gif]

Hey, UB, don't be too hard on yourself. I believe it was the great philosopher Bsrt Simpson who once said "Christmas is a time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users