Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adam and Steve

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Someone posted this at EA, and I thought y'all might get a kick out of it:

http://revcom.us/i/0...69AdamSteve.pdf

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Someone posted this at EA, and I thought y'all might get a kick out of it:

http://revcom.us/i/0...69AdamSteve.pdf

That photo with Steve on the left and Adam on the right took me back to the  days when I used to walk around in the Garden of Eden wearing just a fig branch. I really had to use lots of sunblock in those days.  Not that I'm old... no,no,no,no,yes.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I heard about this one ABC news this morning:

Pentagon Compares Homosexuality To Bedwetting

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
Cool!  Just like bedwetting, you can't help being queer. That's quite an upgrade, from mental disorder to bedwetting.  Seems like the Pentagon is on the cutting edge of social progress.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I'm just wondering how the homophobic hatemongers will react.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
It's beginning to look like the GLBT community might prove to be the rock that x-inanity may finally dash itself to death on. Already the Anglican church is ripping itself apart over it. And the obsession of the xian-facists with the subject, at the expense of things most people see as more important (like the economny, stooopid) is loosing them support.

It's getting interesting on this side of the pond, too. The latest is that xian groups in some Universities are being denied priveleges and cash because they insist that their religion gives them the right to be homophobic. Now they're whining that they're being discriminated against, and threatening court action.
:farao:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
It is dangerous to put Jaheezians into a position where they can play their martyr card. It is one of their best moves. But in the circumstances you describe, where they are being called on their homophobia, I'm reminded of the Simpson's character Nelson Muntz,"Ha Ha!".

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America

I heard about this one ABC news this morning:

Pentagon Compares Homosexuality To Bedwetting

I think this means they just admitted to being closeted bedwetters as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users