Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Smirking Chimp got reamed!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Marc Perkel, at the Church of Reality, passed this along to me, and I thought y'all might enjoy it, as well:

Crazy Web Claims Pretty Much Confirmed By Newsweek

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Wow! I'm amazed and pleased to hear that Our Glorious Christian Leader has been exposed, albeit briefly and on one occasion, to some literal facts that align with objective reality.

It can't be easy to get through to what's left of his mind, after his extremely severe case of being born again.

That Jeebustarianism really does impair a person's ability to think critically.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, and when you mix the jeebustarianism (jeez, can't we find a shorter word for it?  :smt017) with dry-drunk syndrome, and withdrawal from drugs, well, you can get an explosive mixture of hate and confusion. If you let it fester too long, untreated, and you add the fact of being the most powerful person in the world, then the survival of the Earth's biosphere is in danger, not to mention human civilization.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users