Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Atheism Is On The run, says UK Bishop

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,616 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Quoting from this article:

The Church of England Newspaper
News
Atheism is on the run says Bishop
Number: 5817 Date: Apr 28
By Michael Brown

Atheism is on the run, according to a senior bishop. But the same bishop also declares, in an up-beat message to his flock, that there is too much religion about. The ringing declarations are made by the Bishop of Lincoln, the Rt Rev John Saxbee, in the latest issue of the Lincoln Cathedral Community Quarterly. In an article headed It Really Should Not Be Like This, Bishop Saxbee says:

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
:smt078

Science offed religion, people are just too stupid to realize this. And why would this make a case in favor of Xeo-anity? And where does it show that atheism is dying? Could he show me statistical evidence including error bars? Oh wait, true, xeo's do not believe in error bars.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Where are we running to? How come I wasn't invited? You guys never let me do anything. :cry:

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
BEERRUN!

:smt030

Sandy

Sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationN.W. Phoenix
I'm not seeing this at all. More Christians are disturbed about having their own opinions down graded and their choices being removed by the government. There are more Atheist writers on the internet than ever before and as one of them, I seem to be pissing off less people every year.

I try not to call Christians stupid but I will not back away from trying to show them to keep an open mind about many things not found in the bible. So many of them feel that Bush was sent to earth to promote the words of Jesus Christ but has been caught in so many lies that people are actually beginning to stand back and take a second look. This is encouraging!

I want no churches closed and I feel everyone would benefit if the separation of church and state were renewed seriiously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users