Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

They want to outbreed the infidels!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
How Full Is Your Quiver?

I've known for a long time that the RCC's stance against birth control was designed to allow Catholics to outbreed all opposing faiths (and non-faiths), but now the Protestants are doing it! Woe to the world. :QuiteAngry:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
So maybe the Mormons were on to something?

Those who breed like rats are still rats.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
According to my simple math, if that broad (and I aint talking hips here) has been knocked up 12 times, that means she has been pregnant 9 years. Only a raving fucking lunatic would want to be pregnant for 9 years. I hope all their brats turn out to be serial killers that go after christian fundys! :snork_lach:

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
It's not about the children. It's about men having uprotected sex. The women are told it's god's will so that they will go along with it. The men are thinking with their bananas and want to be able to get the maximum sensation out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users