Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Atheist Conversation with God

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
UB posted this a while ago over at EA, except the link was to a post on a different forum.  I found the site that the dialogue appears to have been transcribed from.

http://www.fullmoon..../art.php?id=tal

The rest of the site is pretty-- interesting.  For one thing he wanted Bush to win in 2004, even though he's a liberal, because he knew that whoever was in power following the 2004 election would and ought to be blamed for the failure of neocon policies.  He seems to feel the same way about the 2006 midterms, because now the Republicans are going to do everything in their power to blame the Democrats for their screwups. :snork_burn:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ah, yes, I remember it fondly! A very interesting piece, indeed.

I'm hoping that the rethug strategy will backfire on 'em, and the American public will finally see 'em for what they are - thugs. I was very worried for a while that the neocons were going to try to stage a coup, but now I'm of the opinion that without substantial backing by the military, it wouldn't work, and they don't seem to have that backing.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I think the repugs are setting the stage for the next election as well. The first thing the shrub did was to ask the Dems what "they" thought should be done with Iraq. Since the situation is a total clusterfuck now, no matter what they could come up with it will probably be an extension of more bullshit. The pentagon came up with three choices but failed to promote a fourth. How about giving the government a deadline date to take full responsibility for their own fucking country. Until that date we will provide whatever troops, training or equipment is necessary to provide for that transition. If they can't get ahold of their own frigging citizens by then , Oh fucking well! On that date the US should begin a systematic and scaled withdrawal out of the country. If these muscleheads want to let a bunch of religious fanatics run their country then they deserve whatever crap it brings them. If they would grow some balls and say enough is enough and start running their own show, we could be out of there in a year.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

If these muscleheads want to let a bunch of religious fanatics run their country then they deserve whatever crap it brings them.

I agree!  We tried letting a bunch of religious fanatics run this country, and once we saw how fuqqed up that was we sent them packing.

Let our midterm elections serve as a shining beacon of the true value of democracy.

You can fool 89% of the people 78% of the time, but eventually everybody got fed up with The Shrub.

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

The rest of the site is pretty-- interesting.  For one thing he wanted Bush to win in 2004, even though he's a liberal, because he knew that whoever was in power following the 2004 election would and ought to be blamed for the failure of neocon policies.  He seems to feel the same way about the 2006 midterms, because now the Republicans are going to do everything in their power to blame the Democrats for their screwups. :snork_burn:

It may sound callous, but i don't think we can afford to feel sorry for any politicians, even if they are 4% less responsible for the fuckup than the pols who blame them. The lives and livelihoods of 300 million Americans, 140 million Middle-Easterners, and possibly all 6.5 billion of us hang in the balance. What is the worth of saving the Demoncrats unfair blame if we lose the world in the process?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users