Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Door to Door Atheists: Comedy Video

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I just watched the most hilarious video. An Australian filmmaker got fed up with door to door Mor(m)ons waking him up on Saturday mornings, so he took his battle to Salt Lake City, Mor(m)on capital of the world.

I know that at least one of our members does not care for Mor(m)ons knocking on his door.  You should see this:
http://my.break.com/...ontentID=185461

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This was a great video however I love it when religious types come knocking at my door. I have a new plan that involves a sprinkler that shoots straight up between the decking on my front porch. All I have to do is wait.  :snork_lach:

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
I think I had some mormons come by not long ago. A man and a woman. They didn't immediately identify themselves, but I decided to listen to what they had to say.

The woman showed me a picture and said, "These trees can live a thousand years, but humans live to about 80. Ever wonder why that is?"

I replied, "Because they are less complex."

They handed me some literature and politely excused themselves. I thought, "That was weird. I wonder if they were mormons."

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, I must say, those fellows are a lot braver than I am. I'd've been scared of ending up in a Mor[m]on hospital - and who knows what that'd be like! I thought that one old guy was going to beat them senseless with that broom.  :smt021
I guess those Mor[m]ons can dish it out, but they can't take it!  :smt036

Sammie Jo

Sammie Jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationTexas
WAH! Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /mybreak/media/view.aspx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927
I don't get upset with the mormons, they're very polite and leave as soon as you tell them no thank you, UNLIKE the Jehovah's nitwits! I will bring the rifle to the door when they come!

criostiona

criostiona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

WAH! Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /mybreak/media/view.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927
I don't get upset with the mormons, they're very polite and leave as soon as you tell them no thank you, UNLIKE the Jehovah's nitwits! I will bring the rifle to the door when they come!

Yeah, I can't see the video either.  Poo.  I wanted to laugh today.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The webserver unfortunately is using a Microsoft operating system.

chimera

chimera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationTexas
There are several mirrors on Youtube such as:

I saw this a while back and loved every second of it.

The best way to deal with mormons is to keep a bottle of fake blood near the door. Before you answer, you splash some on you. Then when you open the door simply say "hey, could you guys come back in a few minuets, I'm just finishing up with the last guys who came knocking."

If you happen to be like me, and are deathly afraid of blood. I just suggest you invite them in, then tell them about atheism.

Sammie Jo

Sammie Jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationTexas
that's funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users