Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thanksgiving!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Want to wish all my friends here at ANG a verry happy thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for and plenty of folks to direct your thanks too without a sky daddy. I am thankful for my families continued health and that we all who choose have a warm home to gather in again. I am thankful for friends and customers that support me in my life and business. I am thankful to mother earth and for the men and women who work her soil and gather her abundance so that we may enjoy our meal. I am thankful and grateful that even though our country is not where we want it, the last election gave us a small chance of hope. And I am thankful for our men and women who signed an oath and followed their leaders overseas without question because that's what a soldier is suppose to do. The war in the middle east is a total waste and it's instigaters should be tried as war criminals. But the brave men and women who serve there should be praised and thanked for there devotion to do as they are told. Soldiers do not have the luxury of asking "is this right?" or "is this just?" while in combat, and we should all be grateful that they have been trained to react without thought or care. For although this war is unjust, the duty of these folks is just.  "I may not agree with your views, but I will defend to the death your right to have them." Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, happy T-day to all y'all! I hope you all get to eat a big bird!

http://bizarrenews.com/

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Happy Turkey Day to all, and I'll be giving thanks for each of you, who've helped make this friendly place what it is :-)

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Does anyone know whether the Shrub got to serve a tray of plastic food to someone this time around?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users