Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mother Kidnaps Son From Gay Dads, "Turning Boy Gay"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A divorced mother of a pre-teen kidnapped the boy and took him to Costa Rica to prevent the boy's gay father and his partner from "turning the boy gay". See the story here.

I submit that one does not turn a boy gay, either a person is gay or they are not.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I always looked at it like this. All the black paint in the world can't turn a white man into a black man. All the "gay paint" can't turn a hetro into a homo! Right Steverino!

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
You know what would be fun? Turn this around! Go to court because a gay son or daughter is brought up by straight parents, making him/her straight! No chance in the world a judge would buy it but it would give a nice signal...

... oh, wait, the entire statement one tries to make by doing this will be completely ignored by Xeos because they only believe in what they want to believe.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
When I was little my sisters dressed me up in a dress and put makeup on me. Then they pushed me outside and locked the door. I remember how mad I was and how I swore revenge. Now days they would put me in psychoanalysis and say I had transvestite symptoms. But ya know I've never had a desire to put on a dress and I don't think it scared me for life. By the way I did pray to the snake gods that evening to get even with my sisters and my prayers were answered. A couple days later both of them found garter snakes in their underwear drawers. How do you suppose that happened?

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
How that happened? You tell me:

please mark:
[...] God (or the snake God, whatever God) answered your prayers
[...] the snakes ended up there miraculously after you found some of them and you were near their drawer; of course you were innocent whatsoever.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

please mark:
[...] God (or the snake God, whatever God) answered your prayers
[...] the snakes ended up there miraculously after you found some of them and you were near their drawer; of course you were innocent whatsoever.

Of course we are waiting for the White Coyote to get a definitive answer, but I'm putting my money on the latter.

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Yeah, me too... I always knew our coyote has real miraculous powers, unlike some other dude we've all heard about.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
It was a miracle I tell you! I was carrying the snakes to my room when suddenly they just levitated into my sisters room. The drawer opened and they softly slipped in under her underwear, then the drawer closed. I thought about taking them back out but then thought to myself, "Well who am I to thwart devine intervention?" and decided to leave them there. After the beating, the best part was watching her from that day forward take her panties out of her drawer with a stick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users