Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Let me be the first to congratulate the shrub on his latest MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. The US has officially been involved in the Iraq war for more days then we were in world war 2. What an accomplishment! His parents must be so proud of their little warmonger and all his henchmen! And look at all he's done for that country! Destroyed their intrastucture, leveled huge blocks of habitable buildings. killed untold thousands of those pesky citizens and set the country up for a bloody civil war! Yes sir Georgy boy, your Mama must be proud of you!

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
W's Father also must be proud, but I have not heard much from Barbara.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I thought Barbara was his father.

Surely you are not suggesting that the Shrubbery in Chief is the son of Darth Cheney?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
If the Knights that say "Nee!" had known about our current loser in chief, they probably wouldn't've been so hot for obtaining shrubbery!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I see on the news this morning that NBC has decided to call a spade a spade and begin refering to the Iraqi conflict as a "Civil War" Since all the ingredients are in place for Iraqs division to follow the description of a civil war according to military definition, the network has gone against the shrubs wishes and will refer to the chaos as just what it is. Another turkey feather in the shrubs hat.

Speaking of Turkeys, Pope pedophile is planning a trip to Turkey and the whole country, (well 99%) is in an uproar over it. They're still pissed off about his slam against islam so they are out in the streets. Security won't say if the poop will be wearing a bulletproof vest or not. Where's the faith? Won't God protect him? Whatta weiner. If the guy had any real faith he'd march right out in the buff in front of the mob, bend over and tell Mohamed to kiss his rosary! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts

If the guy had any real faith he'd march right out in the buff in front of the mob, bend over and tell Mohamed to kiss his rosary! :snork_lach:

So that's where they keep those!  Those Catholics sure are kinky!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
So our boy the shrub went to Jordan today to meet with Mohammed Shrub, the president of vietraq. Looks like Mohamed shrub stood up his date though and basically told Bushy to go fuck his self. Then Cheif Mohammed blackbeard said he'd pull all his boys outa the phony government in vietraq if the two did the big nasty and on and on it goes. What a bunch of lame duck worthless patsy fucking mucus heads.
  Jimmy peanut Carter said on Larry King last night that vietraq will go down as the biggest fuckup ever produced and directed by a president. Duh? But at least he had the balls to just say it. 1 kudo for Jimmy. Have any of you ever seen such a clusterfuck in your lifetimes? I have worked , indirectly, for about a half dozen presidents now and I can honestly say I have never seen anything so pathetic as this buttmuncher in office right now. It just proves beyond all doubt that there is no god because if there were he would just reach down and plant a monty python foot right on top of this ignorant asshole. If it weren't for the misery this bastard has created for the entire world it would be a helluva comedy.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts
It almost seems as if the Vietraqese people want nothing more than another 2 or 3 decades of blowing each other up.

They are devoutly religious, and what better reason to kill each other than the fact that they all follow the same Sky Daddy and his Lieutenant, the Bearded Six Year Old Girl Porker.

It's a damn shame that we exported so much hatred to that country. They were bad enough off under Saddam, but it must be a hundred times worse now.

At least they have the freedom of speech at the dozens of funerals held every hour.

Bad Shrubbery, no Miracle Grow for Shrubbery. And no more cocaine either.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

What a bunch of lame duck worthless patsy fucking mucus heads.

Yeah, but besides all that, they're pretty good fellows!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
So shrub has declared that Iraq won't be split up into seperate nations . . . Ummmm? Excuse me Mr. Numbnuts but that aint your decision to make.

Does this guy just multiply his stupidity everyday?  :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts

Does this guy just multiply his stupidity everyday?  :snork_lach:

Yes.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Ummmmmmmmmmm.........maybe not.  I wonder if they can get him on an aircraft carrier again, only this time in front of a banner that says "Same Old Crap".

(click on Meathead for story).
Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,830 posts
Stupid is as stupid does. This one does stupid.

Some are bright,
Some are slow.
Some invent
New wars to go

I'm the Decider
Says the He
And so he is
of stupidity

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

Keeping troops in Iraq for another year and a half will cost nearly a quarter-trillion dollars - about $800 for every man, woman and child in the U.S. - under the budget President Bush will submit to Congress Monday.

How many hot school lunches would that pay for? How many homes could a person rebuild in New Orleans with that kind of money? What kind of security systems could we put in our ports and airports for that much dough? How many cops could we hire? How about schools and colleges? How many teachers would a quarter trillion dollars pay for? How many hostels and shelters could we build? What kind of research could we get to free us from mid east oil? How many lives could we save?

I don't know the answer to any of these questions but my guess is . . a lot!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I don't know the answer to any of these questions but my guess is . . a lot!

And even if the answer was "just one" it would justify diverting the money so another 5000 kids don't have to die and another 10,000 don't have to lose their legs.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

don't have to lose their legs.

. . . or arms, or eyes or minds.

For some reason this whole thing makes the word "waste" come to my mind. Waste of life. Waste of money. Waste of chance to really do something positive in this world.

Looking at Belle and Maggie snoozing on my bed and I think, "How many poor neglected animals could be sheltered and cared for with just a tenth of that money?"

So much money could do so much good. Wasted. :Sad:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, at least the Divider didn't waste his political capital:

"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief....My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it....If I have a chance to invade...,if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it."

http://www.thenewame...m/tremblay=1046

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
http://www.freewebs....poni/cheney.bmp

Speaking of eating a big shit sandwhich! Whatta slimeball. As Lewis Black said, "Dick Cheney? I never stood so close to evil."

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

Iraq contractor deaths near 800
In a largely invisible cost of the war in Iraq, nearly 800 civilians working under contract to the Pentagon have been killed and more than 3,300 hurt doing jobs normally handled by the U.S. military, according to figures gathered by The Associated Press.

Oops! I guess these poor bastards and their families are just a footnote in the shrubs war. Oh well! Can't cry over spilled blood! Send in another 20000.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
What really pisses me off is the state of veteran's services once the wounded come home, being made to live with the cockroaches!

Soldiers Face Neglect, Frustration At Army's Top Medical Facility

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users