Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where's Lady?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Has anyone noticed our poet laureate and favorite songstress "Lady" has been absent? I asked Steve and he hasn't heard anything either. If one of us said something that made her angry I sure hope she understands we oftentime say things that come across the wrong way. I know everyone liked her.

Lady, if you are still checking in let us know please. We miss your tunes, poetry and humor, something we all need more of!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Motion seconded, and passed unanimously without requiring a vote.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I too have noticed, and regretted, lady's absence. I sure hope she's OK.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Has anyone noticed our poet laureate and favorite songstress "Lady" has been absent? I asked Steve and he hasn't heard anything either. If one of us said something that made her angry I sure hope she understands we oftentime say things that come across the wrong way. I know everyone liked her.

Lady, if you are still checking in let us know please. We miss your tunes, poetry and humor, something we all need more of!

I was looking for something the other day and found this post which I had not seen before. It was nice to know I was missed. As I wrote elsewhere I had a few aches and pains.  No, nothing here bothers or surprises me. What does surprise me is that I hop right in and am as guilty as all the rest. Posted Image

But as White Coyote recently wrote

Just look at us here. We are as guilty of it as anyone. We say things here that we would never say in a crowded room. We rant and rave because we know that here, we are amongst friends and we understand the frustrations of being non-believers. There is no harm done yet it provides us an outlet.

After I sift through all the $%*#, I find a lot of comfort, a bunch of new ideas, loads of laughter and a ton of ammunition.Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I don't know that I've ever said anything here that I wouldn't say in a crowded room. If I went back through all of my previous posts I might find something, but I doubt it. I'm an open book - what you see is what you get, whether on-line or off. I don't ever play those silly ego games that others often play, because I have very little vanity, I realize that I'm just as flawed as anyone else, but I'm not reticent to say what I think to anyone. Even if I were to meet the "president", I wouldn't hesitate to tell him exactly what I think of him, though I'd probably end up being "renditioned" to some secret CIA prison.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I like being in a crowded room 'cause I have a real soft voice and nobody can hear me.  :snork_lach:
I remember in grade school a friend and I used to think of something "nasty" to say when we were singing songs and nobody could hear us.
.....Oh say can you pee by the dawn's early light....  is one I remember.

We used to put little secret stuff on our school papers.  Sorta like Proctor and Gamble and the rest of them do.

And I hope I don't remember any of it because just like Unbeliever I like open books. :Tounge:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users