Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I TOLD THEM THIS BITCH WAS CRAZY!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
But would anyone believe me? Nooooo! Stupid bastards!

So let me set this up. My Ex-wife , more commonly known as the antichrist, was crazy. I told them all she was nuts, even her own fucking lawyer said she was nuts! But everyone just said "Oh the poor dear is just under so much stress" from me leaving her and all that crap. Shit! Why did they think I left? Anyway, she never had any interest in church or religion of any kind but here lately I got the rumor she was a church goer. So, tonight I get this petition from her asking me to sign a letter to the shrub, to re-instate prayer into public school! WHAT THE FUCK? This bitch hasn't spoken to me in years about anything but our son and now she wants me to sign this shit? I told them she was a fruitcake and now she's proven it! It just goes to show, what kind of moronic simpleton assholes line up for this nonsense. Anyway I just deleted the message without a response. But I feel so . . . so . . . vindicated! It has always been an issue of contention with me that I always felt some kind of, pity for the bitch. Not anymore. She's an idiot! And I was RIGHT!

thanks for the space to rant! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Wow, my ex-wife goes through spells of being a Fundie too.

First I was not a bad guy, then I was the evil parent from hell, then she wanted to know if I had sexually molested our children (EXCUSE ME?) and then suddenly she wanted to be our friend, mine and my lovely husbands.

She was a hippie peacenik when we got married.

I guess when a woman has to learn to get along without a great guy like you or a fruitcake like me it really takes it out of them.

You did the right thing by just deleting her message.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Jeez, I'm sure glad I don't have any ex-wives - or current ones, either, for that matter. I do envy couples who can stay married for decades without their love ever decreasing, but I think those are probably a tiny minority of married couples. I think monogamy is unnatural, we evolved to be polygamous, I think. That's why the majority of married people, both the husbands and wives, stray at some point during their marriage.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Sometimes I regret having married a woman while I was denying my true nature, but then I'd never have had my wonderful kids.

And my lovely husband just celebrated our ten year anniversary with our recent trip to Maui. If I live another ten years I expect we'll still be together.

A lot has to do with marrying for the correct reasons, and marrying someone with whom you truly are compatible.

I think I've learned from some of the mistakes I made as a younger man.

As to whether monogamy is natural for humans, I guess it depends on whether the goal is having children or grandchildren. I do think that children benefit greatly from a stable home environment, which gives them a leg up on finding a spouse and creating grandchildren.

There are many species of the so-called lower animals that form long term monogamous couples. There is genetic and evolutionary value in sowing wild oats, but the species seems to benefit from families.

I like the idea of being a slut when you are young and then settling down with the best mate you can find.

If somebody was trying to harm my husband, one of my kids, or my grandson - I'd gladly risk my life to save them. That is what I think love means.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users