Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

doG Tells Florida Man to Sacrifice Wife and Children

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It seems only natural that a story of this type would come from Florida, so hey, no surprise.

The doG of Moses and Abraham told an Orlando man to offer up his wife and children as a sacrifice. He was only following orders, says Hans Missal, those orders originating from an Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy.

In some places this man might be called schizophrenic and given medication to silence the voices in his head.

In ancient times his ravings might have been transcribed as the revealed word of doG, making him an instrument of doG's will and a contributor to the Bibull.

In this case though, the man was sentenced to 90 years in jail.

See the story here.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Isn't that what happened to Joan of Arc? Didn't she talk to god and got burned at the stake then cannonized years later? The way I see it this guy will be a saint in no time!

Ripley

Ripley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm not super fond of my sister-in-law.......hummm....I thinks I have an idea me does. :lol: :lol:

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I always wondered about this... why don't the Christians believe in nutcases who claim they're talking with God anymore? I mean, the Son of Sam spoke with the devil (in the form of his neighbor's dog) but no Christian is buying that.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
[quote name='"Dax"]I always wondered about this... why don't the Christians believe in nutcases who claim they're talking with God anymore? I mean' date=' the Son of Sam spoke with the devil (in the form of his neighbor's dog) but no Christian is buying that.[/quote']

Maybe they like having their made up stories so much they don't want to risk having a live person puncture the thin-skinned balloon that is their dogma.

Or maybe schizophrenia was deliberately created by an Intelligent Designer that wanted to be sure somebody would be home when He phones to tell us who to kill next. Ok, maybe not too...

Besides, many Xtians believe in Our Glorious Christian Leader, and he said doG told him to attack Iraq. Apparently on the phone doG sounds just like Dick Cheney.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I always wanted to be a prophet, ya know one of those guys that is remembered forever for his wisdom and foresight. But I don't think they let anyone in on it anymore. No more miracles, no more guys living inside of whales, no more gals turning to pillars of salt. No more animals two by two, no more talking snakes and donkeys. Shit, what a boring age to live in. Why do you suppose none of that good shit happens anymore?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts

Why do you suppose none of that good shit happens anymore?

Are you sure you are watching enough middle-of-the-night paid program TV preachers?

Some claim that even today their Sky Daddy Super Pals can drive out Satan or illness or at least a Chiropractor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users