Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

West Chester, PA

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Regular visitors of this forum will recall that a few months ago there were several deaths in my family in rapid succession.

When my stepfather died I went to stay with my Atheist retired physics teacher sister in West Chester PA, the town where
I had attended Catholic high school, briefly attended college, then lived as a bachelor closet case for a few years too.

One evening we went up town to attend a street fair, when, much to my delight we encountered a booth set up by
a group of freethinkers from nearby Philadelphia.

They were having a drawing, and I won some dog related item that I promptly gave to my daughter who cares for
2 puppies.

They were also taking photos, and they sent me one with my ugly mug today.  Does the sign in the background mean
that I'm now a famous American atheist?  I didn't think so either  :Tounge:

Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Interesting, I was thinking just this morning that I might google up celebrity atheists, just to see what I'd get. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but now you've inspired me to go ahead and do it! I'll post my findings here.

OK, here's what I got at the top of the stack:

http://www.celebathe...title=Main_Page

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hmm...you're visage reminds me of someone, but for the life of me I can't quite place the venerable personage...something to do with an animated, futuristic sit-com, I think.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

OK, here's what I got at the top of the stack:

http://www.celebathe...title=Main_Page

I was glad to see Kurt Vonnegut on that list. He's a great guy and a brilliant author.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users