Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Second coming, my unbelieving ASS!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh, this kind of shit just pisses me off no end!

How long will it be before Jonestown is repeated with this cult? Or worse, mass murder? The world doesn't need this shit!  :smt013 :smt011 :smt092 :smt093 [smilie=hate.gif]

Ah! I just can't express how this makes me feel.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Let's hope they go for the Kool-Aid option. Kool-Aid

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I love this guy! Whatta scam! Whatta sleazball! God what a great gimmick! People giving him cars and homes! This guy is a fucking genius. Wish I would have thought of it. These suckers deserve everything they get or lose. Ha! Praise da lawd and pass that collection plate!!! :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I agree!!!  I really wasted my youth.  Man, if I could go back and do it again, I'd get me one of them funky Benny Hinn hairdos, a silk suit, some Oakley shades and let 'er rip!  How can you get mad at these guys?  They're practically laughing at their own jokes up there at the pulpit.  Is it their fault these dopey bastards are throwing bags of money at them?  This guy calls himself Jesus and he's actually snickering while he says it!!!  Even he can't believe how much these morons will swallow.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
. . . with three hot black chicks as back-up singers wearing huge snow white afros. Me, in a silk teal colored robe with gold trim. Wearing alligator shoes and a Rolex on each wrist! Ha HA! That would be SO FINE!! Gimme your money you pathetic loser bastard sinners! Open up the robe and I'd be wearing a pure white suit with a white silk tie with a big fucking crucifix for a tie tack. A golden Jeebers with rubys for nails and little diamonds for eyeballs. HAHA! And a tamborine!!! :icon_r&r: :icon_r&r: :icon_r&r: :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
And don't forget the ex-CIA bodyguards for those with just a wee bit less faith.

Faith (noun): The willful adoption of a bullshit belief system in lieu of doing all that bothersome thinking for yourself. See also dumbass.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
One thing (well, among others) that I don't get is: if there's no sin, no Hell, and prayer is useless, then why the hell does anyone need this guy?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
To tell them that there is no sin, no Hell, and prayer is useless.

I could tell them that and offer a 15% rebate on all tithings over $1,000.00.
rebate rquires coupon, can not be combined with any other offers, not available in some states

Sammie Jo

Sammie Jo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • LocationTexas
OMFG! It is truly amazing how many gullible, stupid people there are in this world.
I hope he takes them all for every dime they have!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users