Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2006: A Spaced Oddity

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Well, since I have nothing witty to add, enjoy the inspiring logo of this well laid out website.

Posted Image

Cross In Space-ace-ace-ace-ce-ce-ce-e-e

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh great, just what we need. As if there's not already enough junk in orbit!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Oh jeez, another piece of space garbage that my friends have to dodge when they enter Earth's orbit to come visit me. For shame. :alien:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Well, if you read the fine print, this Jeebustarian obnoxity thay plan to put into orbit is only 2 inches in size. Seems like the drawing on the expertly designed website might be a wee bit out of scale.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
There are dumb ideas, and then there are really dumb ideas. Paying some company a gazillion dollars to launch your ashes is about as stupid as it gets. What a waste of energy, money and resources not to mention the incredible amount of polution a space vehicle creates. the idea of this little popsicle cross out there is about as silly as virgin mary potato chips and jesus shaped dog ass hair. I hope this company charged them an arm and two legs for this nonsense.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Well, if you read the fine print, this Jeebustarian obnoxity thay plan to put into orbit is only 2 inches in size. Seems like the drawing on the expertly designed website might be a wee bit out of scale.

A 2 inch cross orbiting in space....I can't even imagine anything for perspective.  A dust mite crossing an 8 line highway would look like an elephant in comparison!!!!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I read a piece about the manned landings on the moon and about all the junk they left up there. Included was a bag of astronaut poop, a couple of golf balls and a roll of duct tape.

Ort: "Hey Klib look what I found. Two shiny white balls, some sticky shiny stuff and a sack!"

Klib: "So what's in the sach Ort?"

Ort: "OH JESUS CHRIST ON A CRUTCH! IT'S FULL OF SHIT! FUCKIN HUMANS! THAT'S IT, DESTROY EARTH!!"

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

There are dumb ideas, and then there are really dumb ideas.

And then there are Bush's ideas - they don't come any dumber than that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users