Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Seasonal Holiday Gift Man Day - a gift idea

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,712 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
As you know, Seasonal Holiday Gift Man Day arrives later this month on the shortest day of the year. All the good pagan and atheist types get to open their presents 3 days earlier, so neener neener to the Xtians.

Anyway, a really cool website run by a friend of ours, and hosted right here on this server, is selling some calendars as a fund raiser. These calendars come in your choice of two genders; for the straight guys and lesbian ladies you can choose a calendar with tastefully photographed nude Skepchicks. For the straight women and guys like yours truly there are calendars with tastefully photographed nude Skepdudes.

I happen to know the cover guy on the Skepdudes calendar (wink, wink; nudge, nudge).

You can order your Skepcalendars now at Skepchick.org. It's for a good cause.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
*drools*

Okay, I may just have to have a Skepdudes calendar for my fridge. One that I can look at from my computer desk. And have to remember to take down whenever my prude parents come to visit. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users