Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sensible Christian offers self for discussion purposes...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Jinny's not a typical Christian Sandy. She actually uses things like reason and thought before she speaks. She's cool.

Hi Jinny (Thinker) The White Coyote Loves ya! :D

Jinny the Squinny

Jinny the Squinny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Actually, I like the idea there's one person who thinks I'm a typical Christian, as opposed to someone like Pat Robertson, who most people think of as the typical kind... :lol:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
[quote name='"Jinny the Squinny"]Actually' date=' I like the idea there's one person who thinks I'm a typical Christian, as opposed to someone like Pat Robertson, who most people think of as the typical kind... :lol:[/quote']

If only you were not so massively outnumbered by the Marching Morons of Jeebustarianism.

Sandy

Sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationN.W. Phoenix
Weare all outnumbered!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Weare all outnumbered!

True, very true.

Now DON'T EAT SHELLFISH or else!

Jinny the Squinny

Jinny the Squinny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Tell you what though... it's partially that feeling of being outnumbered that unites sensible people of all creeds. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users