Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just another Mary sighting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I know the White Coyote absolutely loathes this kind of thing, but I just couldn't stop myself from posting it:

Several See Virgin Mary In Tree Stump

There's even a video!

Someone was collecting these sightings, but I can't seem to recall who it was.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Unbeliever, you knew all along that I couldn't let this bullshit slide. I do appreciate seeing this stupid crap though as it re-afirms my faith that catholics are at the very bottom of the food chain. Ever since I saw the Jesus figure in the dogs ass though every other "sighting" pales in comparison. Have you got a copy of that one? I can't seem to find it but that would be an excellent post for those who may have missed that little canine miracle.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I'm rather partial to that dog's-ass Jeebus as well! I don't have right in front of me, but I bet I can find it pretty quickly.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ah, yes, here it is, it was posted by Dax:

http://www.ethicalat...sus dog thinker

http://getbehindjesus.net/

Hah! I guess that's why so many people write doG!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
In this most recent case of extreme Catholic hysteria, the article states that the miraculous tree stump appeared after some trees were "mysteriously cut down".

Does this mean that the perpetrators of this fraud chose to use a supernatural chain saw instead of a Poulan?

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
So was she bleeding out her ass again? :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey, maybe it was just her time o' the month. Just because she's a virgin doesn't mean she doesn't experience menses.

Wait a minute, ain't that a double negative?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Firewood.

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Excess dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway. Causes a distortion in perceptions, a tendency to perceive patterns that aren't there - developing towards delusions and hallucinations, and ultimately psychosis.
:farao:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

Excess dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway. Causes a distortion in perceptions, a tendency to perceive patterns that aren't there - developing towards delusions and hallucinations, and ultimately psychosis.

We use to call that being stoned! [smilie=chongin.gif] :smt101 :smt033 :smt040

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts

We use to call that being stoned! [smilie=chongin.gif] :smt101 :smt033 :smt040

If I still had my memory I might be able to remember that. Not that I ever inhaled or had sex with any interns.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
You inhaled interns? Crazy fag! They oughta send your ass to Nigeria! Them assholes would straighten you out! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Do they get stoned in Nigeria? Or just throw rocks at each other?

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Firewood.

Ink Blots

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society

Firewood.

That gives me an idea. Somebody should purposely find one of these miracles, make it out to be a miracle for publicity, then record himself burning it. The reporters will ask, "Why did you burn the virgin mary?" And he should reply simply, "I was cold."

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I found two dog turds in the shape of a cross in my backyard and threw it into the woods. I expected miraculous trees to grow or at least a burning bush or two. Instead I got two moldy dog turds and a spot in the lawn. Fucking miracles!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Your mistake was not calling your local parish priest and, of course, the Action News Team. When you see news happening, you're supposed to call the Action News Hotline. No TV station in Amerika could turn down a story this inane and clearly invented.

The priest could have said that The Church is not officially endorsing this as a miracle, but still gabbed about it to keep the parishioners awake until the offering baskets make their rounds.

And you could have enlisted a few neighbors to allow parking on their front lawns, for a modest fee of course, while the faithful visited the mysterious back yard of the White Coyote.

No one is sure why Our Lady of the Dog Shit chose this humble back yard, belonging to a heathen that trims the corners of beards, but surely this miracle must mean something.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Amen!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Here's a good article about pareidolia:

Believing is Seeing

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Funny you should link to that article, it was just yesterday that we got our first copy of the LA Times delivered. And that was the first article I read. It made me glad that I had ditched the Palm Springs Rabidpublican Jeebus rag in favor of a much better newspaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users