Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just another Mary sighting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,823 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

... I got an inspiration. JESUS SHAPED CHEW BONES! ... What do you guys think? The Coyote stands ready to try out my prototype.

I love it. Nothing is more sacred to me than being sacrilegious.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I have a suggestion for you, Coyote. Do you remember those little picture searches that are in kid

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Sorry Lady. I never mix my politics / religion / or anger into my stories. They are what they are.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Sorry Lady. I never mix my politics / religion / or anger into my stories. They are what they are.

Good idea.
Of course that doesn't mean I might not see something unusual in the pictures.  :roll:  :snork_lach:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Naw, you are way to rational to see unicorns and eebee jeebees in pictures. But I suppose if you stare at something long enough you might get a vision. (I prefer a pinch of peyote for visions myself)

I saw a Voo Doo priestess one time in Cuba gut a live chicken and read it's entrails. It was kinda neat. Well, for everyone but the chicken. He didn't think it was neat at all. Personally, all I saw was chicken guts, but she was predicting the future. Of course I couldn't understand a word she said so can't say if she was right. :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
For Crying Out Loud

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,823 posts

For Crying Out Loud

Only in America. Except it's not only in America. But still, only in America.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
That sure seems like a pretty restricted way for God to let us know he's not quite dead yet! An all-powerful being can make a statue cry? WOO HOO! WHAT...A...GOD! 
[smilie=zzz.gif]

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Big deal. My gradaughter has a doll that you feed and it craps! (Baby Alive) and she has a Barbie fairy doll that lights up and spins! When I was a kid I had a GI Joe that when you whacked your sister in the head with him it would make her cry!
If the best God can do is make some piece of plastic weep then I'll start praying to Mattel!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh boy, another one!

Faithful see Jesus in tree

:Happy: :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Oh boy, another one!

Faithful see Jesus in tree

:Happy: :snork_lach:

I don't mean this to be stereotypical in any way...I'm just sayin', you know?  Why do they all seem to be Spanish from some West Bumsrush, TX border town all the time?  It's like during the 70's when all the UFO sightings were guys named Elmer in Oklahoma, now its all Maria Santiago from the Texas border.  Just sayin'.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,823 posts
I noticed  it was Texas again too.  And of course Catholics seem always involved in these mass hysteria stupidthons.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I read an article recently that makes reference to the fact that many of the roman crucifixions were done on an "X" rather than a cross. With this in mind every time I see a buried treasure map I think it's a sign from Jezuzz that I need to get a life. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hell TWC, if'n you ain't gottsa life, who the hell does?  [smilie=confuzzled.gif]

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I noticed  it was Texas again too.  And of course Catholics seem always involved in these mass hysteria stupidthons.

Here's a picture of one such Mary sighting, but this is from lovely Fountain Valley, CA. The town right next to mine. I think it looks like The Maltese Falcon.

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,823 posts
That's the miraculous chocolate drippings of Mary, right?  I remember that one.  It was more ridiculous than most, I thought.

To me it looks like something that we usually expect to be brown.

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Yes, those are miraculous chocolate drippings. I love pareidolia. They don't usually look like religious icons to me, but I'm not exactly religious.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, that hunka chocolate sure don't look like anythin' I'd worship! 

[smilie=holyshit.gif] is what it looks like!  :smt043

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
BREAKING NEWS! Mary appears on a baking sheet in (where else?) Texas!!

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/109341.aspx

Posted Image

My husband said it looks like a penis. I agree.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I think it kinda looks like the business end of a Binky!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users