Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Wages Of Sin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I always thought that when you sold your soul to Satan, you received lasting youth and vigor as part of the deal.  Clearly that is not the case.  This picture demonstrates that a pact with the devil does indeed come with a price.

Now, I realize five years separates the Before and After, but this guy is aging in dog years!  I guess ruining the economy, imprisoning innocent citizens, compromising Social Security and Medicare, forcibly Christianizing the US, alienating the entire population of the world, and....and.....and........OH YEAH!  killing half a million people including 5000 of your own children, all take their toll after a while.  You can almost see every atrocity he's committed etched deeply into his face.  Enjoy....

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
And what a Glorious Christian Leader he is! He is much more Christian than Saddam Hussein.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Maybe he lost his Dorian Grey painting?  :Wink:

I hope he never gets any sleep at night because his concience is making him miserable - but I doubt it! I doubt seriously that he even has a concience. Besides, that magazine cover was probably air-brushed to make him look as good as possible.

I wonder if Barbara still picks out his ties?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Isn't he the first former college cheerleader ever to become President without winning any Presidential elections?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users