Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4 Year Old Suspended from Pre-Kindergarten; Sexual Assault Hug of Female Aide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
[glow=lightblue,2,300]Texas child suspended after hugging aide[/glow]
[b]Administrators say pre-kindergarten student

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This story is so absolutely ridiculous it doesn't deserve a comment. [smilie=puking.gif]

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
The teacher needs mental help. Anyone so afraid of being touched should not be trusted to take care of children. The poor kid probably thinks he has the cooties now.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

After Blackwell filed a complaint, a subsequent letter from the district said the offense had been changed to "inappropriate physical contact" and removed references of sexual contact or sexual harassment from the boy's file.

Well, at least the little tyke won't have to wear a GPS tracker and be considered a sexual predator for the rest of his life.

The fact that this happened in Waco comes as no surprise, the surprise is that it happened at all. What a bunch of wackos! The poor kid probably does that with his mother, for crying out loud!

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Oh sure, because everyone knows that all 4 year olds are sexually mature at that age.  We'd better not take any chances.  Let's start teaching them about proper condom use before it's too late!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
What!???! A 4-year-old isn't capable of dressing himself, much less making sexual advances on a woman! Kids can't even hug their teachers anymore?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
This isnt the first time this has come up.  Anybody remember the kid with the glasses bigger than his head a few years back....1996 to be exact. 

Six Year Old Suspended for Kissing Classmate

I can't find the story, but a couple of years ago here in Florida...maybe 2004 or early 2005...a 7 year old girl was disciplined for hugging another little girl and threatened with expulsion.  Her father was so angry he yanked her out of the school.  I remember it one night on the news and never heard about it again after that.

Lisa Simpson

Lisa Simpson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I work at an elementary school and every time a kid gives me a hug, there's a small part of my brain worrying that I will somehow get in trouble for it. It doesn't help that the employee handbook says we should never hug the children ever.

About the OP, I have had younger students touch my breasts. I just calmly take their hands off and keep talking to them. If it were one of the older students, I might have a talk with the principal.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
But the thing is, after all the fancy talk and semantics and interpretation of policy, there is a still a wide fundamental difference between the way a child hugs a friend or caregiver and "Hey mama!  Damnnnn...them's some fine boobies you got there!!!"

And if these morons are too stupid to realize that, the last thing I want them responsible for is my children's education.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users