Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soy Turns Children Gay

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Ummm.....okay....

Got Soymilk?

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
So any sexual confusion MUST be soy milk.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Jeebus, what a total fuqqing nutter. It seems he feels that he must constantly remain vigilant to protect his masculinity from the vicious onslaught of hippie foods.

I'm queer and I am very confident of my masculinity, and I have the parts to prove it just like any other guy.

At least now I know why those Japanese guys are so pretty, it's all that tofu turning them into dancing soy queens.

Mmmmmm, queens!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
As Lewis Black says "There is no such thing as soy "milk" In order for it to be milk it has to come from a boob." It is soy juice! YUK!

Real men eat raw meat, still bloody and warm from the kill. Wash it all down with everclear alcohol, grab their woman and bend her over the back of the couch! Then when this dream is over they make dinner, do the dishes and laundry, take out the trash and clean house . . . cuz there aint gonna be anyone else around to do it!!! :snork_blin:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
They've been making soy milk for thousands of years in China.  Now I know this is a blatant non causa, but hasn't China always had a very large population?  You'd think that if soy milk made people gay, you wouldn't have so many heterosexual couples reproducing all the time. :roll:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
And I just had lunch consisting of leftovers from last nights dinner, curried green beans in a reduced soy milk sauce.

I hope it doesn't turn me queer.  Oops.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Anything that is labelled "Satan's Food" must be good stuff. I'd like to propose a chocolate soymilk toast to Daddy Dobson, Jim Rutz, and every other batsh*t fundy out there who just keep reaching new intellectual lows as they desperately cling to whatever shreds of control they ever had over idiots like them.

*A Toast! To phytoestrogens and the hysterical effects they induce in homophobic morons!*

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
I believe that infants are supposed to drink breast milk, but that does not mean we should continue doing so for the rest of our lives. Soy milk, cow milk, all substitutes for our mother's breasts. I prefer water, juice, more water, and beer made from honey.

I was actually eating soy chips recently. I bought them a few times, and they're pretty darn good. And high in protein too. But recently I have also thought my manhood was shrinking and my libido dropped. Coincidence? I hope it's just stress.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
My advice would be to watch Rambo movies until you have them all memorized. Buy a Hummer. Eat raw meat. Drink nothing but whisky from the bottle. Chew on rawhide and get yourself a pitbull or rotweiler. These are all substitutes for uh . . shrinking manhood.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Jeebus, what a total fuqqing nutter.

I quite agree, it's udderly rediculous!

PS - Sorry, but someone had to say it!  [smilie=whistle.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
I would have said it, but I figured it was a moo point.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I wish I was brave enough to have said it.... but I was cowed!

Doh!  :snork_shok:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,613 posts
I'm bullish on soy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users