Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bill-O says "May need to level Tehran"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
This is a week old...how did we miss this pearl?

So you tell me,
over and over and over again, my friend.
Ahh, you don't believe, we're on

The Eve of Destruction

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Shall we all agree to meet one day at his grave and take turns pissing on it?  I'm game.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That would limit us to having to wait until the asshole flops over before we can piss on him. What happens if the opportunity should arise while he's still living? I just don't want to limit my options here.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Yeah, OK, piss on him.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I've just made a prediction for 2007 (on Dax's prediction thread at EA), that O'Reilly will lose his job before Thanksgiving - which would, of course, give us much to be thankful for!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

That would limit us to having to wait until the asshole flops over before we can piss on him.

Why stop at Billy Boy? Why not piss on the face of every single partisan hack talking head pundit who contributes nothing positive to the political discourse but instead fosters hatred and division?

It's too bad so many Americans get their political opinions from such noxious sources...

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
C'mon Forcey give us a break! Do you know how many gallons that would take?  :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Just drink a lot of beer and/or coffee!

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Reminds me of that time that Dennis (Fuckwit) Miller suggested that we nuke Iraq into oblivion.  I believe his exact choice of words was "pancaking Iraq" to win the war on terror.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Reminds me of that time that Dennis (Fuckwit) Miller suggested that we nuke Iraq into oblivion.  I believe his exact choice of words was "pancaking Iraq" to win the war on terror.

I don't know the quote...but knowing Miller, are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic - as a dig to the Shrub?

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Dennis Miller used to be funny, but since the Iraq war started he's turned into a genuine neocon apologist.  I don't think any of what he's said was meant to be sarcastic, and I seriously doubt he was trying to be funny.  Just look up anything he's said since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users