Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who wants to go to hell?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
The Blasphemy Challenge is giving a free copy of "The God Who Wasn't There" DVD to anyone who posts a video on YouTube denying the Holy Spirit (considered by fundies to be the "unforgivable sin").

More Details Linky

I wish I had a webcam or digital video recorder, but alas, I don't. However:

I DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

I DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

And any other spirit, for that matter. Join me, fellow damned souls.

:smt077 :smt077 :smt077 :smt077 :smt077 :smt077

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I already have that DVD, bought quite some time ago. I highly recommend it. 

I've never made a YouTube Video, what with me being such an old fart and all, but I Shirley do have the necessary hardware, what with all the Macs I have.

I prolly maybe might possibly do one of those videos anyway my own self. One of our favorite Canadian teenagers did, and his was good.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'm not quite sure exactly what it means to "blaspheme" the Holy Ghost, but I'm sure I've done it many times, by now. Too bad it doesn't have a real name, like the Father (Yahweh) and the Son (Jesus), then it might be easier to blaspheme. I'm not sure that simply denying it does the trick, we might actually have to curse it, or something, so here goes:

Fuck you, Holy Ghost! I think you suck, besides not existing!

There, that should do it! Now I can tell those who want to convert me that it's too late.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
OK, C'est Moi:

http://www.youtube.com/v/l8PM0kS53wo

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
:smt041 :smt041 :smt041

Yay Steve! That was great! Can't get much simpler than that.

But...you don't live in the sky? Why not? I am so disappointed. :snork_lach:

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Very nicely done! :salut:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
"I would like to thank the members of the Academy, my friends at AintNoGod and all the little people I have squashed while climbing my ladder of success"

(I'm just getting your speach ready here.)

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Wow, you're as good as Dawkins! I only disconcur on one statement, that you don't live in the sky. Technically, we actually do live in the sky, since the sky is outer space, and we're constantly embedded in it. The Earth is like a spaceship streaking swiftly through the interplanetary void.

So you see, you have more in common with God that you thought you did! Besides being a bearded daddy, you also live in the sky, so you could be considered a bearded sky daddy!
[smilie=holyshit.gif]
[move]:fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish:  :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish: :nemo: :fish:[/move]

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
That whole "unforgivable sin" doctrine reminds me of something I learned.  Forgiveness is for the sake of the forgiver, not the one being forgiven.  You forgive someone so that you no longer have to be angry with them, because one of the hardest and most stressful things to do is to hold and maintain a grudge against someone.  By forgiving them, you are saying to yourself that you no longer need to allow whatever they have done to adversely affect you anymore.  It does not mean you are allowing them to get away with it; it means they cannot harm you any more than they already have.

So the fact that badmouthing something that does not exist is so offensive to conservative Christians, says more about their shortcomings than it does about me or anyone else who believes differently.  It just goes to show that some people allow themselves to get upset over the stupidest things.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

OK, C'est Moi:

(((Fine work of video)))

AUTHOR!!!!  AUTHOR!!!!

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Nice video. I also made a video.. it's on here somewhere. I'd put it like yours, but I don't know how:P

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts

Nice video. I also made a video.. it's on here somewhere. I'd put it like yours, but I don't know how:P

OK, here is a procedure:

1] Locate the video you want to post on YouTube
2] Copy the embed code given by YouTube
3] Start your message here, and press return twice to get a few blank lines, then paste in the embed code you got from YouTube
    it will look something like this
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhMKg2mXZvs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhMKg2mXZvs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" 
wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
4] Scroll back to the top line of the message and click the Embed Flash icon Posted Image here
5] in the YouTube code, locate the URL for the movie, I'm using one of your videos:
http://www.youtube.com/v/UhMKg2mXZvs
6] Copy this code into your paste buffer
7] Paste the url between the start and end bits of the Embed Flash code produced when you clicked the icon.
8] Referring again to the embed code you got from YouTube, observe the height and width values, typically 425,350.
9] Modify the height and width in the code produced by the forum when you clicked the Embed Flash icon to match the YouTube values. I usually subtract  10 from the height, making it typically 340, because SMF uses a different player.
10] Delete the code you originally pasted into the message from YouTube
11] Preview

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

So you see, you have more in common with God that you thought you did! Besides being a bearded daddy, you also live in the sky, so you could be considered a bearded sky daddy!

I guess the only real difference between yourself and God is that you're not imaginary, and he is!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts

I guess the only real difference between yourself and God is that you're not imaginary, and he is!

Some carbon based unit replied to my video on YouTube and said it had no reason to believe I exist.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
http://www.youtube.com/v/HSEm_Y-H0Jg

Yay! Ungodly FTW.Thanks.:)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
D00d

You denied him right out of existence!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
As Bruce Willis said, in The Fifth Element, "Nice hat!"

My condolences on the loss of your level 9 Rogue.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Ah well, you win some you lose some. I still have my Bard.:P

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Okay....here it goes.  Cam died, so you'll have to settle for a scary still, some animation and a little slide show.  I think it'll do!

http://www.youtube.com/v/ftN7KM3-rzw

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
Wow, FlatEarth, you the man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users