Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who wants to go to hell?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Excellent FlatEarth! Just imagine what you could do with a camera!

See ya in Hell, we'll plot how to kill God, if it turns out that there really is one...

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Nice! Thanks for the Trail of Tears Clip. So often that atrocity is forgotten amongst all the others.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I like the walking skeleton - that was a nice touch!  :snork_okok:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Yay for Aint No God Videos!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Yay for Aint No God Videos!

WOW!  I just found this thread.  I did say I had been gone for a bit and missed a bunch of posts.
I LOVED all the videos. I have watched a few others on another site, but all these were the greatest.  :snork_tanz:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, that's what I like about this board, it's entertaining as hell! Never a dull moment! 

[move]:smt039 :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041 :smt026 :smt041 :smt039[/move]

:smt020 :smt028 :smt031 [smilie=chongin.gif] [smilie=spank.gif] [smilie=madking.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif]  :smt032 :smt117 :smt040 :alien: :viking: :nemo: :smt035

:smt100 I'm stuck in the smiley page!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I didn't want you folks to miss this one, by GodlessRant:
Jesus Christ Rant, by GodlessRant

Did I mention that was done by GodlessRant?

:snork_tanz: :Happy: :snork_blin: :snork_lach: [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=ebil-thumbup.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

:snork_tanz: :Happy: :snork_blin: :snork_lach: [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=ebil-thumbup.gif]

Pretty good, I wish I knew who had done it!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Oh, the natives are restless!

Here's the website mentioned in the "news" story:

http://www.challengeblasphemy.com/

godlessrant

godlessrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLake of Fire, Hell
thanks! that's me the not very famous GodLessRant, who was and is and might be for just a few more minutes. glad you liked my video!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey GR! Ain't this the best forum on the web?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Reply to my blasphemy challenge video

Today I received an email from YouTube telling me someone had sent me an urgent message.  I was ready for a comic laugh, so  I went and found this gem.  It took me back to the days when anyone on the 'Net who was not a geek was a customer of AOL:

LOL(LAUGH OUT LOUD) U SAID IN UR VIDEO AS I RECALL THAT - YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN GOD, BCOS U EXITS AND WE CAN SEE U, WELL LETS TEST U IF ARE THEN, SO IF YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN GOD THEN CAN DONT SLEEP, RIGHT DONT SLEEEP , HOW LONG CAN U LAST WITHOUT SLEEP?? SURELY NOT THAT LONG, PLEASE TRY THIS TEST, IT DOESNT MATTER IF U DONT BELIVE IN ANY GOD, BUT DONT SLEEP FOR HOW LONG U CAN, THEN ILL TAKE U TO THE SECOND STAGE. WELL SECOND STAGE IS THAT U CLAIM YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN GOD, THEN TRY NOT TO DIE RIGHT TRY NOT TO DIE, NOW YOUR PROBABLY THINKING THATS IMPOSSIBLE HOW CAN U NOT DIE WHEN DEATH IS INEVITABLE RIGHT, OK BUT TRY THAT, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN PASS THESE TWO STAGES IF YOU CAN THEN I WILL ADMIT THAT U ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN GOD, BEAR IN MIND I KNOW U DONT BELIVE IN GOD, BUT STILL, ITS A TEST FOR U, AS U SAY THAT YOU ARE MORE POWEWRFUL THAN GOD AND AS EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT GOD IS CAPABLE OF EVERYTHIN AND ANYTHIN, AS YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN GOD, WHEN U HAVE TRIED THESE TWO STAGES THEN COME BACK TO ME, WHICH OBVIOUSLY CANT HAPPEN, WELL EMAIL ME BACK ONCE UVE READ THIS AND THEN TELL ME WEN UR GOING TO START THESE TESTS,

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Um... There's not a lot you can say to that really, is there? Except possibly Posted Image
:farao:

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I didn't get any hate mail.

However, a known stuck up Christian on youtube firefly515, tried to get me to join in the Christian Challenge... he didn't even watch my video.:o

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
As the absence of any mention might suggest, I have not replied to this unit.

One year during a summer break our son (the one who is still with us) worked as an intern doing PC desktop end user support at my place of work.  He says he learned a lot that summer.  There were a few support issues that would just drive him so far up the wall it was amazing.  And that was when he came up with a little philosophical gem, "You can't fix stupid."

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

HOW LONG CAN U LAST WITHOUT SLEEP?? SURELY NOT THAT LONG, PLEASE TRY THIS TEST, IT DOESNT MATTER IF U DONT BELIVE IN ANY GOD, BUT DONT SLEEP FOR HOW LONG U CAN, THEN ILL TAKE U TO THE SECOND STAGE.

Another idiot that knows nothing about the God s/he claims to believe in!

Ps 44:23
Awake, why sleepest thou, O LORD? arise, cast us not off forever.
Jer 31:26
Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.

Apparently, God sleeps too!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

WELL SECOND STAGE IS THAT U CLAIM YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN GOD, THEN TRY NOT TO DIE RIGHT TRY NOT TO DIE,

I guess the poster's never heard of Melchisedec, huh?

Hbr 7:1

godlessrant

godlessrant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLake of Fire, Hell

thank you! i enjoyed making that video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users