Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reasons to believe?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Check this site out! It should provide hours of good clean fun for the whole family!

Reasons to Believe

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
OMG, I have seen the light! Dark energy proves that the christian god exists and created the universe solely for us! Whoa!

I can't wait to follow Maureen the college student (in that outfit?! With pigtails? I don't think so.) as she quests to expose "science apologetics," you know, like data and evidence and stuff. Cuz scientists all pull it out of their asses. I'll be willing to place money on her actually being a 35-year-old creationist hack with a degree in fashion apparel merchandising. :snork_lach:

If these people need hilarious distorted science spin to keep their faith in gawd, then they aren't very faithful to begin with, are they? :smt017

PS UB, I fixed your link. :santa:       

Reasons to believe

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,828 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Some people should just be ignored so they can wallow happily in their ignorance.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

PS UB, I fixed your link. :santa:         

Reasons to believe

Thanks TF, I must've been in a hurry the other day.  :oops:

I just fixed it in the OP.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America

Some people should just be ignored so they can wallow happily in their ignorance.

But think about all the oxygen they're wasting!!!

Here's a thought.  We've only explored an infintessimal fraction of the universe so far, so it makes no sense at all for anyone to say that we already have all the answers.  What do I believe?  If anything, I believe that whatever is out there, yet undiscovered, is far more amazing than some 6,000 year old heathen-killing tribal war deity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users