Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clinton Hires Faith Guru

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
[url=http://hillnews.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/121306/faithguru.html][b]Burns Strider, one of the Democratic Party

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
"""Values"""?  What the fuck do they mean by """values"""?  So anyone who chooses to spend their time doing something other than rubbing the bible vigorously between their legs doesn't have any """values"""?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
When you use a secret decoder ring, what this means is that Ms Klinton has decided she can get more votes from homophobes than she can get from fags. Her analysis is quite likely correct too, as homophobes seem to outnumber queers by about 5 to 1, if you count Log Cabin Republicans as homophobes - which they obviously are.

So, The Klinton has already sold the fags down the river. I can't say I'm surprised at all, since she is the epitome of machine and big money politics. I don't like her. I could care less about her gender, I just think she is a deeply dishonest and conniving person who cares only about her own interests. Some people call a person like this a politician.

I have news for The Klinton, my Family Values me.  I pay taxes. And it has been years since I missed voting in an election.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Clinton has about as much chance of winning the election as I do and I aint running. A vote for the Hillary is a wasted vote.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Lets face it.  Dummocrack, Rethuglican, whatever.  In the final analysis, we'll all end up bent over the table in a posture familiar to many an unfortunate prison inmate.  The only benefit we get with the Dummocracks is that they might give our necks a little kiss or nibble our earlobes as they make off with what's left of our humanity.  They're two sides of the same coin, just one 4% less evil than the other as Steve says.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
Uh, uh, uh. I always say up to 4% less evil. This includes .001% less evil and zero percent less evil.

The 4% figure is the upper bound of the less-evilness that may be detected in the occasional Demoncrat.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
As long as politics is being run by politicians, we're all fucked.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts

As long as politics is being run by politicians, we're all fucked.

Amen, brother.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Like FlatEarth said, the only difference is the Demon-crats may give us a little kiss on the cheek as they are twisting the knife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users