Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Such a callous act! Jesus's foreskin stolen!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Who would do such a thing?

Hmm...something's wrong with the link, but you can get to it from here.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Yes, I read about this one already.  I was hoping someone might be able to give some measurements on this bit of flesh.

Was it big?  Was Jesus hung?  Oh wait, I guess he was nailed to a cross, not hung.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I doubt anyone could tell how well endowed Jesus was from that tiny snippet of flesh. Maybe God would reveal it to the Pope, or Pat Robertson, or someone. Or they can just believe, on faith, that his junk was bigger than John Holmes.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I forgot to mention this, but supposedly Jesus was only eight days old when he was clipped, so his package wouldn't've been very large anyway.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I wonder if the Rabbi that cut him used his mouth to suck up blood as seems to be the ghoulish custom. He could have been the first man in the then 4,000 year old history of the human race to receive the Blood of Christ.  Guess he had to bring his own bread, oh wait, he also had some Body of Christ he could eat too.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I had a job circumsizing elephants once. The pay wasn't much but the tips were huge!

BA-DA-BUM! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Guess he had to bring his own bread, oh wait, he also had some Body of Christ he could eat too.

Ah, but if he'd eaten the sacred relic, they wouldn't've been able to show it to all the faithful for centuries. Now that it's been stolen, I'd think God would be able to locate it for them, kind of a super psychic detective!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I had a job circumsizing elephants once. The pay wasn't much but the tips were huge!

BA-DA-BUM! :snork_lach:

What's the difference between a rabbi and an actor?

Someone might want to actually see the actor's clips.

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
I'm too technically challenged to post a video. Would someome please just make a video saying that aginghippy denies the holy spirit, and the horse the holy spirit rode in on? I don't want a free DVD. I just wanna make sure I burn in hell with the rest of you. I'll bring the bean dip. On second thought...fire and brimstone and anal emmisions...I'll bring the weed.  :Smiley:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
:smt033 [smilie=chongin.gif] :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I'll bring the weed.  :Smiley:

Better bring a whole lot - apparently we'll be there for a very long time, and I'd hate to run out, that'd really be hell!  :smt022

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users