Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Defeated Jeebustarian Kansas Attorney General Files Charges Against Abortion Dr

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A wacked out lame duck Jeebustarian politician who was recently voted out of office in Kansas filed criminal charges against a doctor who runs an abortion clinic as his last gasp act of Jeebustarian repression of women.

Almost immediately the charges were dismissed, as the Jeebustarian politician was acting without the authorization or participation of the local district attorney. It was a publicity stunt done by a Jeebustarian wacko rejected by even the people of Kansas, a place where fossil records of dinosaurs are only 6,000 years old - in high school science classes.

The score in Kansas today is Jeebustarians 0, women 1.

See the Kansas City Star for details.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Sounds like the best thing that could have happened to that former attorney general was an abortion.  The great thing is though, he can still get a clotheshanger and use it on himself.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I hope the door hit him in the ass on the way out!

Dawkins mentions this in The God Delusion:

The Reverend Lawrence's piece is chiefly memorable for the
following revelation: 'Recently, a colleague told me about a devout,
well-educated woman who accused a doctor of malpractice in his
treatment of her husband. During her husband's dying days, she
charged, the doctor had failed to pray for him.'

Talk about wackos, they just never give up. And speaking of last gasps, I hope this current spate of heightened religion in the world is the last gasp of it, the last throes, as Dirty Dick would say. These people disgust me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users