Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Updates?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dax

Dax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
No updates in days... where is everyone?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,829 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
There seems to be a kind of a slow death syndrome that affects a certain percentage of new forums.

People see there are no new messages, so why bother posting any new messages on this forum?

It is such a contrarian type of a behavior that I find it easy to believe it happens.

Jinny the Squinny

Jinny the Squinny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Unfortunately since breaking my own forum any new topics I've been able to come up with have gone there. All, um, one of them. :-)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,829 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
[quote name='"Jinny the Squinny"]Unfortunately since breaking my own forum any new topics I've been able to come up with have gone there. All' date=' um, one of them. :-)[/quote']

Sorry Jinny,

I did not mean to rub salt into any webmaster wounds. I know how it is :-)

With a forum of my own I'm always worried that if I post too many messages it will seem to people like my private playground. Active users are a necessity.

Jinny the Squinny

Jinny the Squinny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
If I think of anything that would work both places, I'll be cheeky and duplicate it here. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users