Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Importance of Ridicule

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Have you ridiculed any religions yet today? I know I sure have.

Sarcasm and satire are legitimate responses to religious topics because all religions are so deeply and abundantly stupid.

I believe that sarcasm and satire are the civic responsibility of all citizens in all societies.

Help expose the stupidity of Our Glorious Christian Leader by ridiculing fundamentalism today! You'll feel better, and it just might help oppose the creeping spread of theocracy.

Sandy

Sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationN.W. Phoenix
My concern with people of religion is their determination to bring their doctrines into our government. I think little of how they view t he world or even me.

I am determined to research all my candidates and if they stand on the bible over the constitution, I will work against them. In Arizona we have a load of religious wackos running for reelection and I will step over all politifcal parties to rid our government of these leeches.

I discovered that a group of "Conservatives" are trying for a place on the November election to rid the state of any possibility of a gay marriage. I shot off my letter to the editor on this subject. Not being gay, I feel my comments might carry some weight. With all the problems Arizona has at this time, I hardly think two men marrying carries any threat. There is something missing in the Christian mind.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That would be "thought" that's missing Sandy. :lol:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
OK, Ungodly, here's some ridicule I just came across at this site:

Sixteen Reasons Why God Never Received Tenure at a University

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. He had only one major publication
2. And it was in Hebrew
3. And it had no references
4. And it was not published in a refereed journal
5. And some even doubt that He wrote it Himself.
6. It may be true that He created the world, but what has He done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate His results.
9. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry, He tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
11. When subjects did not behave as predicted, He often punished them, or just deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class: He just told students to read the book.
13. He had his son teach the class.
14. He expelled His first two students for learning too much.
15. Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed His tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually were held on a mountain top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy

Sandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationN.W. Phoenix
That's Good! I like that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users