Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm too old for this shit

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
As you can see, I tried to add an avatar. It works fine on other boards, but is too big for this one. I don't know how to resize it. Help?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I think it looks fine. Kinda blury, but then most of the people I knew who looked like that were always blurry looking anyway!  :smt033 [smilie=chongin.gif] :smt033 [smilie=chongin.gif] :smt033 [smilie=chongin.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
D00d,

I fixed your avatar for you.

Steve

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Thanks! There's a story behind that avatar. I was being razzed, on another board, for not LOOKING like a hippy. So, I donned wig, glasses and fake "joint" and posted my pic. It became my avatar.  :cool:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

fake "joint"

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!! :snork_lach:

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

fake "joint"

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!! :snork_lach:

hee hee.
No, at the time I really HAD put down again, for a while. Since then, I have started and stopped again.
If it weren't for the egregious violation of my Constitutional right to privacy, disguised as a concern for public safety, and part of the bullshit war on drugs: piss testing, I would never stop smoking pot, not for a day, an hour, a week, or a lifetime.   :smt021

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users