Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which Religion is Just Right for You?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
There is a site that quizzes you, then declares which religion is just right for you.

I took the quiz, and apparently I'm a Satanist.  It surprised me, as I consider satan to be merely Yahweh when he is in a bad mood, which obviously is most of the time.

Still, what with my strong ties to The Homosexual Agenda

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I'm not sure, but I thought I was going to be a Christian, with the imaginary Sky Daddy and Everything.

You scored as Atheism. 

You are... an Atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

------------------------------

Atheism                    100%

Satanism                    71%

Buddhism                    46%

Paganism                    46%

Agnosticism                29%

Judaism                        8%

Islam                          8%

Christianity                  4%

Hinduism                      0%

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Heck, I don't need any quiz to tell me what I believe, or don't, but maybe I'll do it anyway, just for fun.

[edit]
You scored as Satanism. 

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

atheism

83%
Satanism

83%
Paganism

67%
Islam

58%
Buddhism

54%
agnosticism

33%
Judaism

29%
Christianity

17%
Hinduism

0%

I'm not sure why I scored as a Satanist if I got the same percentage for both that and atheism. I don't mind, though, since Satan is considered to be the adversary of God. Some of those questions weren't worded very well, like the one about animals evolving through "random" processes. Natural selection is, according to Dawkins, the exact opposite of random.
[/edit]

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I don

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
atheism      83%

Satanism    71%

Paganism    63%

agnosticism 46%

Buddhism    25%

Judaism    17%

Christianity 4%

Hinduism  0%

Islam        0%

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Lady, I guess you're just not as evil as Unbeliever and I.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

83%
Buddhism

75%
Islam

67%
atheism

63%
Paganism

63%
Satanism

63%
Judaism

42%
Hinduism

21%
Christianity

13%

Not sure I go along with this but I don't think it's a scientific test anyway.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Lady, I guess you're just not as evil as Unbeliever and I.

Going to make that my New Year's Resolution.  I know it is setting an awfully high goal.
Actually it all depends on what little test you take.
THE ATHEIST TEST

I came out pretty good on this one.  :Tounge:

Satan's Lil' Helper
The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 81%...
Whoa. You're not just an atheist... you're an evil atheist! Satan's Lil' Helper sees atheism as a good excuse for covering up a whole array of misdemeanours and crimes, because after all, there's no divine punishment awaiting them when they meet their doom. Whilst not believing in God, Satan's Lil' Helper would be ready and waiting to give God a metaphysical wedgie should he ever pop into existence. Keep on sinning, you evil little thing, but just try not to get caught...

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
No surprises here at Camp Hippy:

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

92%
Satanism

92%
Paganism

42%
agnosticism

42%
Buddhism

33%
Christianity

21%
Islam

21%
Judaism

17%
Hinduism

0%

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada

Satan's Lil' Helper

I guess we're all evil somewhere :) :P

Satan's Lil' Helper
The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 84%...
Whoa. You're not just an atheist... you're an evil atheist! Satan's Lil' Helper sees atheism as a good excuse for covering up a whole array of misdemeanours and crimes, because after all, there's no divine punishment awaiting them when they meet their doom. Whilst not believing in God, Satan's Lil' Helper would be ready and waiting to give God a metaphysical wedgie should he ever pop into existence. Keep on sinning, you evil little thing, but just try not to get caught...

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Ardent Atheist myself but Belle came out as Satans Little Helper! :snork_lach:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
On the OK Cupid test I got:

My score on The Atheist Test:

The Ardent Atheist
    (The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 71%...)

"You are an atheist, pure and simple. You think God is just one big lie, and consider religious people to be both annoying and beneath you. Ardent atheists will argue tooth and claw for their position, and have no truck with people that won't listen. You think being an atheist is the only way to lead an honest life, and see no reason to accept the pleas of faith. Ardent atheists are the backbone of atheism. Be proud."

And on the QuizFarm test I got this:

You scored as agnosticism. 

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Buddhism - 54%

agnosticism - 54%

atheism - 50%

Satanism - 50%

Islam - 50%

Judaism - 29%

Paganism - 29%

Christianity - 13%

Hinduism - 13%

...Which actually does not surprise me.  Although I'm not sure why Atheism got ranked equally with Satanism or Islam.  Probably because I used the "middle" choice option for when I neither agreed nor disagreed, yet still felt the question was relevant.

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
Satanism - 75%
Buddhism - 71%
Islam - 67%
Paganism - 67%
atheism - 38%
agnosticism - 25%
Judaism - 17%
Christianity - 17%
Hinduism - 0%

Jinny the Squinny

Jinny the Squinny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
WTF???????

You scored as Islam. 

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

Christianity 63%

Islam 63%

atheism 58%

Buddhism 58%

Paganism 54%

agnosticism 54%

Satanism 38%

Hinduism 33%

Judaism 25%

On the other hand...

The Pyrrhonian
The results are in, and it appears that you have scored 51%...
Quietly confident and aloof, the Pyrrhonian recognises that religions exist and that people subscribe to them, but manages to keep well out of it all. Pyrrhonians came to the realisation long ago that all matters of faith are beyond the scope of reason or argument, and thus retains a clear-headed skeptical approach to religion in general. They refuse to place belief in anything for which there is no proof, and regard the majority of theistic claims as irreconcilable. Leading a life of tranquility undisturbed by religious concerns, the position of the Pyrrhonian is enviable, if a little frustrating for others at times.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hmm...Isloam, huh? Well, better you than me, I guess!  :Tounge:

That Pyrrhonism looks interesting, though.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
You scored as Paganism. 

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism
100%
atheism
79%
Satanism
75%
Buddhism
58%
Judaism
33%
agnosticism
33%
Christianity
33%
Islam
25%
Hinduism
13%

Well, I'll go get a pentagram (grumbles)... :smt012

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I could send you a couple Eagle feathers and a loin cloth Forcey. How about a couple of skins? I have lots and lots of skins.

kellbing

kellbing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
I scored as Satan's Little Helper with 85%! I love it!!!  :rebel_evil:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Hi Otter! :smt008

kellbing

kellbing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
Hi, Coyote.  :snork_wink:

I'm glad to be here putting my two cents into the discussions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users