Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mercenaries

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
[url=http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006%5C12%5C27%5Cstory_27-12-2006_pg7_27][b]US military

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I don't like either alternative.  I'd like to see our forces in Iraq home, thus reducing the need to expand the military.

We could use some of the money saved by bringing home our troops to provide humanitarian aid to the people of Iraq, we owe it to them.

devilman

devilman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationBelfast Northern Ireland
Like 9/11 wasn't an inside job to perpetuate the war on terrorists, perfect excuse to go and steal all the oil, again its all about the dollars and pounds! Personally if given the chance I would take **** out of the equation,hmmmmmm.......wonder if he's coming to Northern Ireland soon! I'll order some **** on ebay.

EDITED: I've edited this message to remove possibly illegal references to doing harm to a person.

devilman, please no threats of bodily harm to anyone, it's the law.

Ungodly

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
I just feel like mentioning that there's no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job by the US government.  I could say more, but I've promised Ungodly that I wouldn't get into 9/11 conspiracy theories here.  I've got plenty of sources debunking 9/11 CTs, and the JREF forum (which Ungodly and I are also members of) has a huge section on conspiracy theories, replete with links to papers and studies that have been done.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That's the end of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users