Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No mob riots at the hajj

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hajj comes to a close without stampedes

I'm relieved that they managed to contain themselves a bit better than previously. There's been enough death in the Middle East, and a tragedy at the Hajj could be a spark that ignites the fire of total war that destroys the human race. Many Christians are convinced that Armageddon will happen any day now, and some are possibly conspiring to use the "prophecy" for political/military gain. Damn their mangy hides!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I have a friend who is a commercial pilot for a large european airline and he has had to fly in the middle east many times during the Hajj. It is a riot in itself just listening to him talk about it. After the Hajj they literally have to de-flea the airplanes and totally re-stock all the inflight mags, toilet paper, barf bags and anything that is not tied down. Even the little headrest covers are stolen. One good thing though is that the little snack trays, plastic sporks and such are all taken as well so the flight crew has very little pick up to do.  I guess it's not stealing if it's taken from infidels. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users