Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hold off on that party in NJ....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
For every inch gained, there seems a foot lost....

Mass Moves To Ban Gay Marriage

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I guess they had no choice, what with rows of bodies of dead Fundamentalist Christians whose marriages became a mockery once two guys could do it. There must have been 250,000 people in the State of Massachusetts that have died as a direct result of gay marriage.

In some suburban neighborhoods the bodies of Fundamentalists slain by gay marriage line the streets in every development.  The government just can't keep up with the death rate.  The list of lives lost due to the tragedy of Gay Marriage is growing very long.

Sucks.

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
All I'm gunna say is that the article features a pic of a dude holding a sign that says "start acting like Xians!". I'm assuming he is a proponent of gay marriage, that believes the Xians aren't acting like themselves. This is evidence of the brain damage caused by homosexuality. We, more rational, heterosexuals understand that they are doing exactly what Xians do. They judge. They know they aren't supposed to. They know they should leave the judging to god; after all he has more experience in the craft. They know they are supposed to love thy neighbor as thyself. But, they can't get past that Soddom and Gomorrha story. No matter how much Jayyysus admonished them that he was now the way, the truth, the light, and that he was gunna sit down and write a sequel to the Old Testament, called...ironically enough...the New Testament, which would clearly advise them on the new way to salvation. The new way is to accept Jayyysus into your heart, drop to your knees, admit you're a sinner, and stop fucking judging people!
But, alas, the only ones that are listening to Jayyysus (can I call him Jay for short?) are the fucking atheists. And, we don't even think Jay was a real dude! We just dig the message. Well, not every little part of the message. But, if the Xians can exercise selective listening, so can we.
Can you tell I'm in a foul mood tonight, and just wanna reach out and hurt a fundie?  :snork_shok:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Sorry Hip, we don't allow fundies here. They don't even try to infiltrate. However we are not above allowing anyone to rage and rant against or about fundys and at this place you won't get any arguments! So please feel free to rant your tighty whiteys off and we'll all cheer you on! :smt038 :salut: :cheers: :smt098 :smt081 :smt091 :smt106 :smt093 [smilie=cwl.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=sex0ring.gif] [smilie=romanjury.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=hellyeah.gif] [smilie=holyshit.gif] [smilie=laff.gif]

aginghippy

aginghippy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
I don't be wearin' no tighty whiteys!  :Tounge:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
:snork_lach:Superman Underoos? :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Can you tell I'm in a foul mood tonight, and just wanna reach out and hurt a fundie?  :snork_shok:

I too am in a fowl mood, so I'm having chicken for lunch.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
If, however, they end up banning gay marriage, they haven't really accomplished anything so long as the state is able to guarantee equal rights for civil unions.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

If, however, they end up banning gay marriage, they haven't really accomplished anything so long as the state is able to guarantee equal rights for civil unions.

What you say is no doubt true and accurate, but they'd still be celebrating a hateful victory for Jeebus if they protect the magic M word.

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
I remember hearing a quote somewhere from a Massachusettes legislator, saying that there haven't been any problems since gay marriage was legalized, so there was no need to ban it. Someone should say, "Show me a victim!" They should just ban marriage so everyone can miss out on the Holy Monotonous Proprietorship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users