Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Germatriculator

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I don't think I posted this before.  Can't remember much over a few hours old.
THE GERMATRICULATOR is a service that uses the infallible methods of Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a web site or a text passage is.

Basically, Gematria is searching for different patterns through the text, such as the amount of words beginning with a vowel. If the amount of these matches is divisible by a certain number, such as 7 (which is said to be God's number), there is an incontestable argument that the Spirit of God is ever present in the text. Another important aspect in gematria are the numerical values of letters: A=1, B=2 ... I=9, J=10, K=20 and so on. The Gematriculator uses Finnish alphabet, in which Y is a vowel.

Experts consider the mathematical patterns in the text of the Holy Bible as God's watermark of authenticity. Thus, the Gematriculator provides only results that are absolutely correct.

I entered the ANG Forum site and here are the results:  :snork_updo:

Posted Image

I hope and pray Ungodly will take immediate corrective action.  :snork_aber:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
We're working on the evil part, but so far we can only get it up to 40%.  Please standby.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I just got a rating for God Not Found, and it was only 32% evil, and 68% good! Bless my soul! 

[smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=holyshit.gif]

Tyger Tamer

Tyger Tamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutside of Society
Fascist Christ
96% Evil

Tyger Tamer
67% Good

Jesus Christ 50/50
God 50/50

We are all going to hell.
80% Good

Jesus did not die for our sins.
99% Good

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

99% Good

Hey, I'm glad!

rubberglass

rubberglass

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMost likely in the one place your not looking...
Well im sort of pissed because RUBBERGLASS only got 50/50 but hey i guess that puts me on the same level as god so i should be happy.  Also, did anyone notice at the bottom on the red banner it said so what are you waiting for go kill everybody???? :smt067 :smt068 :smt071 :smt075 :smt062

I just came back to modify this becuase i typed in Devil and recieved 99% good.  Then i typed in The Devil and recieved 99% bad.  This is clearly a bs method. :snork_shot:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
My motto, "The need for critical thinking is becoming critical, I'm thinking" got only 1% evil, and 99% good. Sounds about right!

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Fascist Christ
96% Evil

Tyger Tamer
67% Good

Jesus Christ 50/50
God 50/50

We are all going to hell.
80% Good

99% Good

Wow, it does work like magic.  Like nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users